Forums » Elder Scrolls

Who is your favorite follower?

• 1 posts
    June 26, 2013 4:09 PM EDT

Everybody needs a follower, be it to aid you in combat or so you can FUS ROH DAH them off mountains. Mine is Teldryn Sero from DB. So, who is your favorite follower?

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 4:11 PM EDT
    Lydia, Serana, and Frea. <3
    • 1483 posts
    June 26, 2013 4:26 PM EDT

Serana, hands down! Illia is close second

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 4:43 PM EDT

1 - Kharjo, the kitty. When he tells about the moon amulet... That breaks my heart.

Really close second: Teldryn Sero, best mercenary. Only thing is that I wish we could remove his helm.

3/4 - Cicero or Uthgerd the Unbroken (She reminds me of Brienne of Tarth, so..)

5 - Borgakh the Steel Heart.

[EDIT] Just to remember... I hate Serana. That b...

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:03 PM EDT
    best not say that about a member :P
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:07 PM EDT

The character. 

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:16 PM EDT

Uh, another "follower" that would be in my first place if she really was a follower.

Karliah. That voice... Best female NPC in the game.
    Really, I don't know why she wasn't made a follower.

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:19 PM EDT
    no idea why anyone would hate a character with such a lovely voice, well written backstory and dialogue, great combat prowess, is the only character in the entire game that has a personality, and is the only character that grows a connection with your character...

maybe i have to hit myself in the head multiple times and it will make sense
    • 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:22 PM EDT
    beacause she is toosad at what happened to her lover and being forced to live on the run by a person she thought was a friend?

just a thought...
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:24 PM EDT

Hm.. She's a little cliche. Oh no, wait, a lot.

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:27 PM EDT
    hmm... no... still makes no sense as to why you would call her a bitch... maybe if i use the hammer this time it will make sense
  • June 26, 2013 5:29 PM EDT
    I like having Faendal and now Beleval as followers, both are Bosmer, small and don't get in the way. Both cap at lvl 25 so they aren't overpowered, nor too weak.

My current guy switches Tanking with Faendal, I heal him while he Tanks or I tank and he goes Ranged DPS. Also I like the Bosmer Race the best(too bad they don't have many followers nor options for them)
    • 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:29 PM EDT
    just because something is cliche doesnt make it bad... The Avengers has a shit ton of cliches, the characters themselves were cliches, but it's still great
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:30 PM EDT

She eventually would need to get over it.

And since you helped her to "restore" the only thing that still matters to her...

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:36 PM EDT
    you dont trully know that... i have known people who lost someone close to them and after a few years they couldnt take the pain and commited suicide...

depression works differently for everybody
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:37 PM EDT

No, but in that case, it does make it bad.

Still, you have a point on the bitch thing. Even that I haven't used this word in the literal sense...

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:42 PM EDT
    i dont see how you can get mad at serana for being cliche when almost every character in skyrim is a cliche or stereotype
  • June 26, 2013 5:46 PM EDT
    Wait, wait, you don't like Serana for being a tad cliche but you like Cicero, the king of cliches?
    • 167 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:52 PM EDT

Psychotic Assassin? I've never ever seen that before...

• 81 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:53 PM EDT
    I never had a follower before Serana except for Cicero and he annoyed me I shouted him off the throat of the world, so my favourite is definitely Serana.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:53 PM EDT

Yes, it does.

However, a Nightingale... I don't know how deep the individual associates with Nocturnal, but...

And still, one of the best things that you can do to overcome a bad a phase, a memory is to keep a distance from places that remember you the lost of something or someone.

Also, relate with other people is another good way to do it. In fact, better than the other one that I mentioned.

Even if these things don't "cure" a depression, it certainly helps.

• June 26, 2013 5:54 PM EDT
    ...that's sarcasm, right?
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:54 PM EDT

Yes, but I haven't said  that I like all the other characters in Skyrim.

• 167 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:55 PM EDT

I'm the cliche of Arrogant Sarcastic Villian, and you think I'm cereal? I'm super duper cereal...

• 1913 posts
    June 26, 2013 5:58 PM EDT
    and yet she stays in both groups gallus was apart of... she had no one like that, gallus was the best friend she had...

so yeah, that wont help her unfortunatly (cannot spell, i suck)