• 49 posts
    July 2, 2013 7:06 AM EDT

Pokemon is still the best franchise out there IMO

• 6 posts
    July 2, 2013 9:13 AM EDT

Elder Scrolls > Pokemon > Everything Else

• 6 posts
    July 2, 2013 9:21 AM EDT

I started out with the PS2, which I got for my birthday in second grade. I mostly played this Godzilla-esque game (I can't remember the name, maybe "Battle of the Monsters"?) in which each player would choose a monster and then battle against the other player in a selected city. One of my favorite games ever. I also played a lot of the Sly Cooper games, which remain some of my favorite. In about the 5th grade, I got the Xbox 360 and I haven't looked back since. Originally, I played Xbox almost exclusively for FPS games such as Halo, Gears of War, and COD.

A group of friends and I actually got quite skilled and competitive in those games, and when Skyrim first came out I didn't think much of it. I ended up purchasing it with some left-over Gamestop credit, and ever since then it has taken up more and more of my lifeĀ , up to the 450+ hours I have played on it since purchasing the game. It remains possibly the best purchase of my life, and my favorite game of all time, partially due to how great this blog has been for keeping my interest in Skyrim and keeping my creative juices flowing.

• 40 posts
    July 2, 2013 12:44 PM EDT
    I started with the original Xbox system, I had that game that comes with the system it was Tetris + Star Wars. Then my game library shot up, I got The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Some alien game? Forgot the name, mostly RPGs. Then I got a PS2, I still have it with 60+ games. Right now I have an Xbox 360, and PS3. I have about 20 games for each system :/