Forums » Elder Scrolls

Stat Distribution Help

• 36 posts
    June 17, 2013 11:39 AM EDT

Hey so I'm making my own assassin character in Skyrim; and I'm currently only level 10 but I'm still unsure of stat distribution for this one.

I'm not going to use illusion much only for muffle so I'm going to only get my magika to 150 for also restoration as I'm going to be a vamp so health wont regen :')

I use dual weilded daggers and bow on occasion (:

but once that is done; is a 3:1 ration for Health:Stamina alright? Or do you recommend otherwise?

• 26 posts
    June 18, 2013 12:10 AM EDT

This can be a very open ended question depending on your preferred gameplay  and is a little tricky to answer. I suppose it boils down to how often you are discovered and forced to fight out in the open. With illusion if you decided to also invest in invisibility (as a get out of jail free card), given that an assassin is usually stealth based I would lean towards less in health.

With my assassin I have invested nothing in health because I haven’t needed to. I don’t wear armour on this character so health has never been a big issue If I get seen I fall back on illusion.

If your not happy using illusion beyond muffle then a little more health should serve you well.