Forums » Elder Scrolls

What If?

• 12 posts
    June 14, 2013 2:35 AM EDT

What if Bethesda gave you the opportunity to design the next patch update? What new features would you add? What old features would you fix or remove? If it were up to me, I would add an unarmed skill tree for lovers of unarmed combat like myself.

• 167 posts
    June 14, 2013 2:49 AM EDT

Seeing as how Skyrim is done updating, Elder Scrolls Online will be different, and ES6 isn't released yet. I'd probably make ES6 less dumbed down, and more true to traditional ES games.

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    June 14, 2013 3:04 AM EDT

That's more of a mod than an update, but I guess we're in daydream mode on this thread anyway so nevermind =p

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    June 14, 2013 3:06 AM EDT

One thing that's always gotten under my skin is how you can't improve silver swords at forges because I love wielding them. I'd also fix the Silent Moons enchantment, it has never worked under the official patches.

• 80 posts
    June 14, 2013 3:11 AM EDT

Fix Blizzard

Fix Spell Absorb/Conjuration bug

Fix 46+ version of Nightingale Blade

Option to turn off kill cams

• 1913 posts
    June 14, 2013 3:16 AM EDT
    delphine, the whole black-briar family, and hadvar are now all killable... that would br a good day :)
    • 25 posts
    June 14, 2013 5:51 AM EDT

My favorite mods that I can't get because I'm on PS3;at least my brother said he will get it for PC when the Legendary edition goes down to at least 40$

• 13 posts
    June 14, 2013 6:03 AM EDT

There's many i want to add but i think i would add a kinda Dwarven-ish like Robot that you can ride like in Gundam or just an Unarmed skill and scaling destruction magic ? ( dunno if this is implemented or not )

• 12 posts
    June 14, 2013 8:14 AM EDT

Man that would be awesome if you could ride around in a dwarven centurion and just breathe steam on everything. I can almost see the shear rapeage that would occur! So many evil things would happen if this would be made a reality

• 69 posts
    June 14, 2013 9:58 AM EDT

Add some book that tells you what really happened to the dwemer. I would also make a questline for necromancers.