Forums » Elder Scrolls

Roleplaying Quests

• 22 posts
    June 12, 2013 7:45 PM EDT

Hey yall,

Starting a new roleplay character this week and I'm having a hard time figuring out a justifiable and realistic quest order. It will be a morally "good" warrior type character. I'm thinking of spending a long time with this character and will probably roleplay it as if it's over the course of the character's lifetime. Here's my quest order so far:

-Main quest up to the point where I talk to the Greybeards-I doubt my abilities as Dragonborn and continue normal life, ignoring Greybeard's summons
     -Then I was thinking I'd join up with the companions, but choose not to become a werewolf
     -Then create some sort of link between the companions and the dawnguard, maybe I was transferred to the Dawnguard to help with the Vampire problem.

-Complete Dawnguard questline

-I also have Dragonborn, but I think traveling to Solstheim will be my characters final chapter in his life.

That's a good start, but after that I'm stuck on where I want to go. Anyone have any suggestions? Or does anyone want to share their roleplay quest orders? It's always interesting for me to think up different ways to roleplay quests.

• 180 posts
    June 12, 2013 7:47 PM EDT

I think you should copy and paste this in the role playing help thread part 2 Here: Role Playing

You will get a much better response.

• 22 posts
    June 12, 2013 8:47 PM EDT

Done. Thanks! Not sure how to delete it here...