Forums » General Gaming

Most dissapointing games?

• June 8, 2013 3:46 PM EDT

This title says it all! Here you have a chance listing the games you find really dissapointing. So here is my list:

Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Assasins Creed 3

Stronghold Kingdoms (Or something like that.)

I think thats all. Now i ask you...

What games do YOU find most dissapointing? Discuss.

• 360 posts
    June 8, 2013 3:55 PM EDT
    All the resident evils after 4
    • 32 posts
    June 8, 2013 3:59 PM EDT
    Resident evil 6,street fighter X tekken,left for dead 2,and marvel vs capcom 3.
    • 111 posts
    June 8, 2013 4:45 PM EDT

Duke Nukem forever

• June 8, 2013 6:37 PM EDT

Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, Resident Evil 6, Crysis 3, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Assassin's Creed 3, and Bioshock 2.

• 111 posts
    June 8, 2013 9:40 PM EDT

Really a long awaited let down - big time flop as far as I am concerned. I think it's something like 11 years between the release of the original highly enjoyable, funny shootemup to this which if I didn't know any better would have thought it a zombie fest. Slow load times, buggy, unfunny and repetitive gags were among some of the turn offs. The most boring part was I think the driving. Frame rates were similar to having kangaroo petrol in your car and the levels were too short. I just got fed up with it and didn't bother to finish

• 106 posts
    June 8, 2013 10:05 PM EDT

Woah now, BioShock 2? I don't get why people hated it, sure the story wasn't as great as the first (when are they ever for that mater) but everything else was amazing

• 111 posts
    June 9, 2013 4:16 AM EDT

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD

In Throne of Bhaal (BG2 expansion) the PC is given one of 3 choices (strange that Eh?) Become the evil God of Murder, Become a good God, or stay mortal and if in a romance retire to the Boondocks and have a family create a dynasty or whatever. ME3 choices differ between draconian population control for all species (but mostly humans), a sort of benevolent spirit controlling life form evolution with sysnthetic support rather than  having them nuke you every 50,000 years, (ME4 Shepherd the God?), and a sort of robbie the robot with sex drive in between reporting in for a regular service and MOT. Not really the ending I was hoping for and even with the DLC to try and address the outcry from Bioware fans didn't address the underlying reason why most people get a kick out of RPGs:-. The endings are consistent with the lore and MAKE SENSE!

• 144 posts
    June 9, 2013 4:34 AM EDT

I thought the story was absolutely fantastic! I really got into the whole big daddy trying to find his little sister thing, which made me really emotionally invested in Eleanor. 

• 106 posts
    June 9, 2013 2:57 PM EDT

I'm not saying the story wasn't good, I  just thought the first was better. But overall I loved the second, never tried three though

• 106 posts
    June 9, 2013 3:04 PM EDT

To each is to his own I suppose, again I'm not saying 2 was better, cause it wasn't, all I'm saying is that personally I liked it