Forums » Elder Scrolls

What kind of boss do you want for TES 6?

• 229 posts
    June 29, 2013 5:08 PM EDT

Yes, In TES:4's Mages questline you kill Mannimarco permanently.

• 229 posts
    June 29, 2013 5:09 PM EDT

Um, I don't think the Thalmor have a queen, and the Wood Elves would viciously murder anything harming their trees.

• 229 posts
    June 29, 2013 5:12 PM EDT

With all that happened, and no default Dovahkiin voice, it would be impossible to import a Character completely with all the choices mattering and people not hating them for it.

• 229 posts
    June 29, 2013 5:15 PM EDT

I prefer the Akavari, because I think the should leave the Dovahkiin alone, and I'm tired of typing why I think that it would be a bad Idea, because so many people raise it. The Akavari because it would go well with a united Tamriel setting.

• 229 posts
    June 29, 2013 5:20 PM EDT

You face Hircine in Morrowind, and Alduin is the son of a god, so I consider him one. Also, I HATE the Stormcloaks, Ulfric is a racist puppet who only wants to rule. Besides, The Legion would wipe them out. I believe the imperials would be a much better choice for Canon anyway.

• 67 posts
    June 30, 2013 10:57 AM EDT

he is ome of the main villains in TES Online with Molag Bal

• 33 posts
    June 30, 2013 12:09 PM EDT

Have the next Elder Scrolls in Atmora

Kamal vs Tang Mo...the boss could beĀ Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal

• 229 posts
    June 30, 2013 8:35 PM EDT

Yeah, which was before Oblivion

• 661 posts
    June 30, 2013 8:52 PM EDT

The Dragonborn. 'Nuff said.

• 229 posts
    June 30, 2013 11:20 PM EDT

I hate explaining this all the time, but I feel as if I have to, so here we go. I think the Dragonborn would be terrible,would they just make a default Dragonborn? Because if they did, everyone would hate it because it means all the Stuff you did in Skyrim was completely pointless, and if they did transfer characters from Skyrim, it would go against many people's Morality in-game , and lots of people I noticed RP, so there idea of their character wouldn't matter either, because their choices, backstory, as well as countless other things won't count. Also, everyone has a different playstyle as Dragonborn, so would they just make some default guy? Besides, they always jump a few hundred years ahead, and the only way the DB could survive was if they were an Elf, which not everyone plays as. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I think bringing back the DB would be terrible, they never did it with anyone else accept The Champion of Cyrodiil, but they turned into Sheogorath.

• July 1, 2013 1:39 AM EDT

A corrupted Divine. 'Nuff said.

• July 1, 2013 2:07 AM EDT

AGREED LETS KILL ALL EM MOTHERFUCKING ELVES

• July 1, 2013 2:30 AM EDT

Sheogorath should be the boss, you have to stop him from turning the world into a wheel of cheese

No, seriously I would love to have a united empire (with the elves, dominion wiped out or something like that) and you have to fight against a threat that isn't race dependant. I hate playing high elves in Skyrim because they are just "the enemy", ya know

• 209 posts
    July 1, 2013 3:31 AM EDT

A modder is working on putting the pieces back together from an original idea bethesda had regarding the civil war. It was meant to be alot more engaging and you had the ability to lose battles and decide where to assault next, but they must have changed their mind last minute. They could possibly bring this idea to life with a second great war with the Dominion?

• 661 posts
    July 5, 2013 7:46 PM EDT

'Nuff said

• 185 posts
    July 5, 2013 8:51 PM EDT
    Tosh Raka
    • 185 posts
    July 5, 2013 8:51 PM EDT
    Tosh Raka
    • 661 posts
    July 5, 2013 9:01 PM EDT

Someone is finally thinking here.

If and when they make a "Skyrim 2" so to say. The enemy will be on the next continent over. In the mighty Tiger Dragon Form!

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    July 5, 2013 11:54 PM EDT

Oh man, this would be awesome!

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    July 6, 2013 3:39 PM EDT

I think you meant Akavir

• 377 posts
    July 6, 2013 9:38 PM EDT

No boss. There could large beasts/monsters as regular mini-bosses, but having one head boss ruins the flow/realism of a game. In a good story the palate shouldn't be black and white, but rather various shades of grey.

• 2 posts
    July 6, 2013 11:01 PM EDT

The attack of the Psijic Order. They start a siege on Cyrodil and the only way to stop them is to join forces with talos and the divines to create a legendary 10 man army!!!!!

• 229 posts
    July 7, 2013 12:53 PM EDT

The Psijic Order attacking Tamriel goes completely against the lore.

• 10 posts
    July 7, 2013 12:54 PM EDT

not dragons, lol I have had way too much of them in skyrim.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 7, 2013 5:07 PM EDT

Wait.. What if a corrupted Nerevarine returned to Tamriel with a whole army from Akavir... ?

Or he could just return, find out about Morrowind and all the stuff, and then swear revenge on the Argonian? This could lead to a game in Argonia... Still, I find it hard to...

But it would be cool... No?

Of course, there's a lot of factors working against it... And I'm not sure if I'd like to fight against my favorite hero...