Forums » Elder Scrolls

What do you like more Werewolves or Vampires

• 116 posts
    June 25, 2013 5:02 AM EDT

So... because the results are tabulated no one can talk about it anymore?

• 19 posts
    June 25, 2013 8:34 AM EDT

In the game I rate them about the same...sometimes I prefer one over the other. 

In books or movies (ie Underworld, et al) I usually like werewolves better, though there are exceptions.

• 69 posts
    June 25, 2013 9:11 AM EDT

I'll have to change my answer now. In vanilla Skyrim, werewolves are better. In dawnguard, vampires are better. But with mods, they are both awesome.

• 147 posts
    June 25, 2013 11:44 AM EDT

I prefer the vampire lord, only problem is that in daylight its kinda weak, but at night it is an absolute beast! But I think the question comes to which form can survive a fight with a dragon easier, VL, or werewolf? 

• 32 posts
    June 25, 2013 11:56 AM EDT

Lycan and Vampire are like Ben C said, strengths, weaknesses. The most annoying part about the lycanthropy is that everyone says you smell bad. For some reason i dont mind as much if ppl say "I don't like those eyes, they got a nasty hunger to them." I wish the ppl of skyrim would respect one's player the more powerful they get, like even if you beat the main quest and have fortune and fame AND be a morally good player they will still tell you that you smell like a dog if you're a lycan/companion. The only ppl that start to show respect are some of the mages at the college and ppl you've already helped. I wouldn't pick because its fun to claw/drain/eat/reanimate and rampage with both!!!

• June 26, 2013 1:18 AM EDT

Ill edit the other blog of results

• June 26, 2013 9:08 PM EDT

Vampires because I tend to play, magic based characters.