Forums » Elder Scrolls

If YOU were a Daedric Prince which one would you be?

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    May 25, 2013 8:27 PM EDT

I can think of three. All someway related to the mind, the way I see.
    1 - Hermaeus Mora (Most probably)
    2 - Sheogorath
    3 - Jyggalag
    (Also, a fourth option would be Sanguine)

• 268 posts
    May 31, 2013 12:08 PM EDT
    Definitely Clavicus Vile, because I see myself as a manipulative person with a cheesy sounding voice lol. Or Mehrunes Dagon, because I'm messy and destructive (at least in video games).
    • 32 posts
    May 31, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
    Molag bal for sure.
    • 1 posts
    May 31, 2013 8:38 PM EDT

Hircine, cause werewolves are badass:D

• May 31, 2013 8:40 PM EDT

Another reason to pick Sheogorath is the CHEESE...

...FOR EVERYOOOOOONNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• June 1, 2013 7:36 PM EDT

But Sheogorath has cheese...

...FOR EVERYONE!!!!! 

• 38 posts
    June 3, 2013 5:53 PM EDT

A mix of Sheogorath and Boethiah

• June 4, 2013 2:31 AM EDT

Jyggalag. He was so powerful the other Daedric Princes (haters) got jealous.

• 38 posts
    June 4, 2013 5:35 PM EDT

I wish he was in Skyrim. His knights were so badass in SI. 

• June 4, 2013 5:44 PM EDT

Hermaus Mora. Have you even SEEN how many bookshelves I own? Even then I have to layer the books two deep just to contain them all. Also, he's basically a Great Old One and I'm a sucker for Lovecraft.

• 36 posts
    June 4, 2013 6:07 PM EDT

Sheogorath hahah - how can you not like this guy :') or the quest.

• 152 posts
    June 4, 2013 9:49 PM EDT

1. Hermaeus Mora, Knowledge is my first true love!

2. Sheogorath, Insanity isn't insane for the insane!

3. Meridia, Dunno, always like that daedra

• June 5, 2013 7:02 AM EDT

Peryite, cause I get use the words "riddle me this" when I give out a daedric quest to some idiot who will possibly fail it and come back to me inside a Skeever's digestive tract 

• 229 posts
    June 5, 2013 7:57 PM EDT

Jyggalag, He's got an epic voice and is pretty tall, and I feel as if being the god of order would fit me more than any other Daedric Lord. 

• 3 posts
    June 5, 2013 8:56 PM EDT

Hermaous Mora or Hircine or Jyggalag

• 116 posts
    June 5, 2013 8:57 PM EDT

I know this isn't what you asked... but if I were a Daedric Prince, then I would be in addition to the existing Princes... since they would already exist before I did.

As such, I would be Thervyn Ryf, Daedric Prince of the Lost, Forgotten and Unfound.  He would occupy a role that is in some ways similar to Hermaeus Mora and Malacath, and yet still quite different than either of their spheres of influence.

Were I restricted to an existing Prince, I think I would actually go with Hermaeus Mora... as he basically knows everything there is to know.  However, my first order of business would be to change my voice and stop appearing as nasty ooze and tentacles.

• 33 posts
    June 7, 2013 7:05 AM EDT

Hearmaes Mora. I love books!

Sheo as a close second, people always say I'm insane (even though my mother had me tested, for reals) CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

• 1 posts
    June 7, 2013 8:29 AM EDT

I think Meridia - I like people to do as they're told and I don't like zombies (resident evil 1 on the psone gave me nightmares)

• June 9, 2013 10:18 AM EDT

Hircine I mainly play werewolf and hunter builds

• 1 posts
    June 9, 2013 12:10 PM EDT

What happened to sanguine great guy not evil all he wants is to get smashed with mortals. That my view though

• MAW
    • 1 posts
    June 11, 2013 11:30 AM EDT

I'd be sheogorath cause the insanity would be intensely fun

second I'd be sanguine cause he sounds like a nice guy, JK he sounds like a guy who knows how to have a good time

• 147 posts
    June 11, 2013 12:14 PM EDT

Definitely Hermaeus Mora or Malacath. These 2 are complete opposites but I can easily act both of these personalities. In real life I'm a pretty smart person, and I'm also aware of most hings that go on around me, not many secrets are kept away from me. But I also take many fighting classes and i'm kinda arrogant so I guess I can be either of these.

• 127 posts
    June 11, 2013 11:23 PM EDT

Meridia if only because vampires and undead make me go ick.  Probably some kind of cross between Meridia and Boethiah since I seek out passive-aggressive conflict very often, along with other forms.

• 26 posts
    June 12, 2013 12:30 AM EDT

Sheogorath is fun and probably the sanest god I have ever come across but I think my first choice would be Malacath whose sphere is the patronage of the spurned and ostracized, the keeper of the Sworn Oath, and the Bloody Curse.  He is protective of his followers and will wreak vengeance on those who harm them.  The Orcs are special to him and the follow the Code of Malacath.

As a rogue my second choice would be Nocturnal.

The Daedra Princes are neither male or female but choose which aspect they will use to show themselves to mortals.

• 3 posts
    June 12, 2013 3:28 AM EDT

Hircine or Vaermina.