Forums » Elder Scrolls

Homemade Quests?

• 9 posts
    May 20, 2013 6:27 PM EDT

Relatively new here, just wondering if there is a section for creating Quests,

example: Thief Quest, loot item A from Location B, Lockpick display case C from Location D, Attack Bandit Camp E and steal item F from location, Clean up looted equipment (upgrade on sharpener or workbench) and return to sell items to vender G.

Stuff like that where people post challenges to others to try and accomplish when bored, 

Thanks

• 365 posts
    May 20, 2013 6:35 PM EDT

I don't really understand what you mean.....If you mean here on the Blog, then there's Blackwoods, but you partake in them, you don't create them....

Um, if you mean in Skyrim then yes - The Creation Kit.

• 291 posts
    May 20, 2013 6:43 PM EDT

There was also Auroness's blog.  But I guess since she left, it's been deleted. :(

• 1483 posts
    May 20, 2013 6:47 PM EDT

Yeah, it's deleted now :( But it was a little different, wasn't it?

• 9 posts
    May 20, 2013 7:04 PM EDT

I am not sure what the Blackwoods are, but ill look into it. No, i dont mean literally write them into the game haha, i just mean a place where one person can create a quest in sense, and someone who is looking for new things to do in their skyrim game can try and finish the question. It would be more for role playing purposes.

• 291 posts
    May 20, 2013 7:06 PM EDT

Maybe you should suggest that to the Role Playing Group hosts.  I think it's a good idea. :)

• 12 posts
    May 20, 2013 7:37 PM EDT

Really love the idea. It could definitely take off on the website!

• 490 posts
    May 20, 2013 7:41 PM EDT

Love it! I would play along for sure!

• 62 posts
    May 21, 2013 7:42 AM EDT

Absolutely love the idea. I'd be well up for it. We could take it even further if you'd like, setting guild dependent quests? Examples to follow:

Member of the Dark Brotherhood - Your character must kill Heimskr in Whiterun between the hours of 12.00 am and 3.00 am. For a bonus objective, plant the murder weapon on Priestess Danica to make it look like a religious rivalry.

Member of The College Of Winterhold - An ex-collage member has been using the art of necromancy for nefarious means. You must put a stop to it. Head to Boulderfell cave and wipe out this rogue wizard and his band of necromancers.

... and so on. 

• 9 posts
    May 21, 2013 2:05 PM EDT
    well then, its settled i guess, what would be the best way to do this? create forum page? (or just use this one) or would a blog page work better?
    • 856 posts
    May 21, 2013 2:30 PM EDT

I think this may be more suited for the Role-play Group, but you will have to speak with the group's hosts.

If the RP group is not interested, then you should use a 'forum' post (like this one) instead of a 'blog' (they're mainly for stories)

• 62 posts
    May 22, 2013 7:49 AM EDT

Good luck either way. It should be a blast.

I've already got a cool quest lined up for whoever is interested. 

• 41 posts
    May 22, 2013 11:16 AM EDT
    • 1913 posts
    May 22, 2013 11:19 AM EDT
    Where are the RP hosts? NobodyBeast appears every once in awhile (mainly in BWC) and AFG hasn't been on in weeks...
    • 41 posts
    May 22, 2013 11:21 AM EDT
    • 9 posts
    May 22, 2013 2:42 PM EDT
    ok thanks :) let me know how it goes
    • 9 posts
    May 24, 2013 12:38 AM EDT
    awesome bro, i send a post to the rp group, no reply yet but ill give them till the weekend to say if the are in