Forums » Elder Scrolls

Worthwhile RP?

• 3 posts
    April 25, 2013 10:33 AM EDT

This is not complete, but was thinking that my first game should be something like this, let me know what you think, improvements, tips etc

"The Old Blood"

The Old Blood is a Vampire who started life as a normal Steel worker who was caught up in the Civil war which he would later find out was a controlled game between two dark & unknown  rivals. Vampires & Werewolfs.

He and a small number of others were forced into refuge by the Imperial Army of Tamriel, they found solace in the caves and dungeons scattered all around. In one of the caves he would encounter one of the Rivals, a Vampire clan who proceeded to slaughter all the refugees, when it came to the Old Bloods turn they decided to turn him into one of them and so begun the immortal life of “The Old Blood”

Decades past of him doing what was done to him, feeding, killing and turning others into Vampires, his lust for blood was like no other and he soon became skilled in the use of a Steel Swords, Maces & Steel Armour while also becoming quite adept at Enchanting, Restoration, Illusion & Destruction Magic.

A large group of Vampire & Werewolf Hunters came about and proceeded to do what was once unthinkable, they began “hunting them”. One particular bloody encounter left a load of his brothers & sisters slaughtered, their vampiric powers could not save them from the bloody mob with their fire weilding magic, luckily he escaped but was stranded, nowhere to go, people were on the lookout for Vampires, he decided that being a blood thirsty Vampire was not the way, he fought long and hard with himself, fought his natural tendacies, he was feeling weak, lonely, starving but he decided that he would not drink the blood of another human ever again, Animals were now his food of choice and he would blend with the rest of the people of tamriel and use his powers to help those who needed it.

“The Legend of the Old Blood continues”

• AJ
    • 47 posts
    April 25, 2013 11:02 AM EDT

Nice idea I guess, but the civil war started in 4E 201 (The year you begin in Tes V:Skyrim) so he couldn't have done all those things for decades 

• 3 posts
    April 25, 2013 11:15 AM EDT

Hahahaha - I will have to change that up then - Surprised there has only been 1 civil war.

Take part in the Civil war then be turned into a Vampire but decide to be good instead of evil because i can't bear to harm another human being for food.