Forums » The Lounge

Skyrim Killer??

• 41 posts
    April 24, 2013 12:19 PM EDT

Something I thought I`d never see, but its on its way next year folks - a serious challenge to de-throne Skyrim!  PS4`s first RPG on the next generation consoles will be Witcher 3. Its a huge open world game like Skyrim this time around, and boasts to have a 20% larger world map than Skyrim. The developers: CD projekt RED are all apparently keen Bethesda fans, and have been studying Skyrim in great detail over the last few months, so it should be interesting to see what they come up with. The questions I`d like to ask is:

1) Do you think anyone will ever make a bigger or better RPG than Bethesda??

2) Is Witcher 3 capable of  being a serious challenge??

From what I`ve read about it so far - it could well be! As the Witcher developers have new improved hardware that was designed to easily implement decisions and alter the world depending on player choices. With the advances of their engine and the hardware they can now fully support open-world games!  So what are your thoughts?? Worried? Not Bothered? Excited? 

• 1913 posts
    April 24, 2013 12:54 PM EDT
    Dragon age and Witcher 2 I believe are bigger and better. In terms of popularity, WOW beats ES. Also, what is with the bold text?
    • 41 posts
    April 24, 2013 2:11 PM EDT
    I just fancied doing it in bold text for a change that's all =) Yep I agree about Witcher 2 being better,and can't wait to see what the Witcher 3 looks like on an open world format - should be very interesting.
    • 2 posts
    May 28, 2013 11:02 AM EDT

Upgrade to Monster Hunter for PS2.