Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is stronger - Vampire Lord or Werewolf?

• April 22, 2013 8:27 PM EDT
    Vampires are an ancient cultic society capable of fooling the smartest things on Nirn, they aren't beasts.
    • 158 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:27 PM EDT

Ok, new question! Kitten vs bear!

But the bear has no arms, legs, or teeth, and it's the size of kitten.....to make things fair of course!

• 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:28 PM EDT
    A lot, more than the werewolf form (because I transformed a lot on my first vampire character)... And I still prefer the werewolf form because I have more power and survivability as a Lycan than a vamp... But as I've stated on the last page, I want us to start arguing since all of these are just opinions
    • 708 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:28 PM EDT

Bryn how about you go read the original post again. You don't seem to be willing to accept facts.

A classic example of a good, proper Brynjolfing.

• 490 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:29 PM EDT

I will add in my latest playtimes, I have heavily experimented with werewolf and I have been missing out. I dabbled a few hours with my Dervish, but a full on werewolf is a fun character! Pretty challenging too.

• 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:30 PM EDT
    "which one is stronger" I posted why I feel lycans are stronger and why I feel vampires were weaker
  • April 22, 2013 8:30 PM EDT
    Agreed, you know what I'm playing, and I do prefer beast form over Lord form (though vampires over werewolves).
    • 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:32 PM EDT
    I'm not trying to anger you or anyone else, and I don't understand why we are still arguing this thing... I'm sorry this got out of control.
    • 158 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:32 PM EDT

So do I, but even so I do believe VL is stronger than werwolf. (That vampiric grip spell is one overpowered mofo!)

• 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:33 PM EDT
    Well technically humans are animals and hold just use what they were born with, just like the tiger :P
    • 490 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:40 PM EDT

What upz yo

• 490 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:44 PM EDT

Haha no I didn't delete it.

It wasn't so much I did not like it, I just got frustrated with lycanthropy pre-Dawnguard and I felt stupid I didn't give it another shot. Now that I know from sources and yourself to be tactical, it is much more enjoyable.

• 1483 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:47 PM EDT

The cool fact about lycantrophy is that you don't have to kill people to get your perks  Guards at Shor's Stone Watchtower...

• 1 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:54 PM EDT
    Personally, I prefer Lycanthropy over Vampirism. Usually, I create a "good" character in Skyrim and I think that vampires are usually the more evil of the two. Don't get me wrong, Vampires are strong, I just don't enjoy getting attacked on sight in public :D
  • April 22, 2013 8:54 PM EDT
    Yeah, but it isn't a beast vs. a beast. You need to let both do what they are capable of doing in a fair environment. So a human can make tools, like spears and shields.
    • 17 posts
    April 23, 2013 6:08 AM EDT

I, personally, would go with vampire lord. Besides stupid comments that I look pale...I am redguard with darkest skin possible, when you do not feed your skin gets almost black. "Your skin is as pale as the snow, you scared of sunlight or something"... Someone needs glasses...

Anywho, I like drain spell and gargoyle summoning aaaand waterwalking.