Forums » Elder Scrolls

A Killer's Signature: Putting Your Flair on Every Last Kill

• 29 posts
    December 31, 2011 1:20 AM EST

How many of you, when you get into a deep roleplaying experience like Skyrim, think like a murderer, down to that special flourish that separates you from all others? Do you leave something on each body to let all those in Skyrim know your work? Maybe you take a specific type of item, or you kill in specific ways. Whatever it is, you make every single murder your own. This is the place to discuss your signature, or to develop one.

• 13 posts
    December 31, 2011 2:21 AM EST

I always make my kill with a single dual wielding dagger slash.

• 7 posts
    December 31, 2011 11:55 AM EST

One can leave something in a corpse, like an apple, or a deathbell... A nightshade... I dunno... In Oblivion I allways left them naked... Here i try, all my melee assasinations, to be backstabs..

• 29 posts
    December 31, 2011 12:01 PM EST

Oooooh thanks I'm gonna do this!  They'll call me the "apple killer" or something like that

• 25 posts
    December 31, 2011 12:10 PM EST

I put a soul gem on top of the corpse of everyone I kill ^-^ and the soul gem is filled with their soul.

• December 31, 2011 2:00 PM EST
    This is a neat idea... Ill put a septim or maybe a bottle of mead
    • 29 posts
    December 31, 2011 5:43 PM EST

Creative!

• 29 posts
    December 31, 2011 5:48 PM EST

My character will be known as The Alchemist. I will make two identical poisons, use one to kill my victim, and leave the other on his body.

• 3 posts
    December 31, 2011 7:54 PM EST
    I'd probably leave a flower on them or maybe a septim. (you know they have to pay the ferryman)
    • 3 posts
    December 31, 2011 9:38 PM EST

When I started my assassin character, I left an arrow in the face of every person I killed. (Not counting undead, animals, dragons, ect.) 

• 24 posts
    December 31, 2011 9:40 PM EST

i have made probably the coolest murder thing. what i do is poison them with the strongest potion and leave a cure poison on the body. hehehe

• 66 posts
    December 31, 2011 10:20 PM EST

This one mercilessly dumps his victims in the nearest waterway - makes it look like they drowned.

• 29 posts
    December 31, 2011 10:21 PM EST

Ah a disposal signature! Very nice. Can't have those guards poking around the Brotherhood, can we?

• 24 posts
    December 31, 2011 10:57 PM EST

lol even if they did poke around id shoot them dead with a poisoned arrow

• 15 posts
    January 1, 2012 2:11 AM EST

I never make the same move. They might catch on. I don't allow any semblance of logic to be involved. I kill random victims, at random times, with random things. Sometimes I hide the bodies, sometimes I burn them, sometimes I shoot them in the knee with arrows. Once, I used a body as a shield against an enemy Cryomancer; then dropped the Ice Spike covered body onto the mage's corpse.

Good times, good times...

• 1 posts
    January 1, 2012 2:29 AM EST

same here on my first character as most the DB assasinations are near water