Forums » Elder Scrolls

Great Battles of Skyrim

• March 25, 2013 1:07 PM EDT

Alrighty. The main reason i created this post is a series that i saw on YT yesterday. It is called "The Great Batlles of Skyrim" by Tyrannicon. Here is a video to see what i'm talking about:

Just a fantastic battle in Castle Volkihar! Nothing else to say.

• 162 posts
    March 26, 2013 4:37 AM EDT

I go with you Aur. Maybe it's great to watch (1 or 2 times) but I don't see the surplus fun when in it yourself.

Personally I liked the final battle against Alduin more. During the final battle one in Dawnguard, Lord Harkon tends to go after his daughter more iso he's after you, while it's guite easy to keep Alduin's attention on you during his final battle. That makes the fight quite a challenge (on master), trying to hit him with your Greatsword while avoiding to get fried inside your armour.

Btw. I don't see the link with that Beauty and the Beast poster. Afaik the Dawnguards ain't werewolves and most Vampires ain't such kind of beauties .

• March 26, 2013 8:46 AM EDT

Here. Its ok man, some may not like this idea. I just believe that the majority of Skyrim players starts to get a bit bored. I think Bethesda should do something different, something that would make the players get back into Skyrim for good. I am not saying that epic battles is the solution to this, it is just an idea.