Forums » Elder Scrolls

CHARUS SUCK!

• 64 posts
    March 6, 2013 7:33 PM EST
    I want everyone to know how much I hate charus. all of them, they all suck no matter what difficulty you're on. I hate them. rage.
    • 162 posts
    March 7, 2013 2:50 AM EST

Buy a bigger newspaper .

• 4 posts
    March 7, 2013 9:16 AM EST

I have to say I agree but I like it that way.  They have felled me nearly every time I fight them and it adds to their terror.

• 253 posts
    March 7, 2013 9:32 AM EST

Just buy a necklace of poison resist...

• 966 posts
    March 7, 2013 9:47 AM EST

For some reason I never had any major problems with the Chaurus, so easy to defeat, even the reapers, why is it so hard?

• 966 posts
    March 7, 2013 9:55 AM EST

Thats what I do, who would just stand there and take it? Doesn't seem like a very clever thing to do.

• 739 posts
    March 7, 2013 10:04 AM EST

Necklace of poison immunity comes available to buy fairly cheaply at character level 15, possibly one of the best investments in the game.
    You don't realise how extreme the poison damage falmer/chaurus do until you wear one of those beauties. Makes them twice as easy to handle in melee.

• 8 posts
    March 8, 2013 4:13 PM EST

Yeah, but if you don't get it then you won't get it. Level78, and my only weakness is damn poison! I had to do alchemy (which I don't like) to get some resistance... Seems it has a bug which makes it be replaced by disease resist amulets after certain level... Bethesda, why don't you fix it! If I were on pc, at least I'd get it by console commands... or if I could get a fix item which was disenchantable (don't like DB, so I won't get their armor, nor saviour's hide, and I hate the look of the dragon priest mask with poison resistance...). Just one amulet which I wanted to buy but hadn't got enough money, and now with 300 thousand gold coins I don't find any. Such a bother...

• 64 posts
    March 8, 2013 6:06 PM EST
    as I read your post I got the heebi jeebies lol
    • 14 posts
    March 8, 2013 7:42 PM EST

You're raging because you got killed by a Charus?

Man, those who have played Morrowind know the name of the worst enemy of all...

Cliffracers.

• March 8, 2013 7:45 PM EST
    Haha, *Skreeeeeee*
    • 14 posts
    March 8, 2013 7:49 PM EST

Man, damn those Cliffracers to Oblivion, and Saint Jiub be praised for driving them out of Morrowind.

Now we just need a Saint that drives out all Chaurus from Skyrim.