Forums » Elder Scrolls

The fifth skyrim DLC

• 153 posts
    March 5, 2013 3:53 AM EST

When rumours about the skyrim DLCs started to circulate last year Bethesda said they plan to have six or so DLCs. The fabled Redguard will be number 4, there are already a number of discussions talking about that DLC but what of the one after Redguard? 

I LOVE SNOW ELVES!!!!! (even though i haven't even finished dawnguard) I think the next DLC should be a Falmer DLC, The Falmer ruled over the whole snowy tundra of northern tamriel. How is it that there is only one Snow Elven ruin in skyrim available and two normal snow elves too? There should be a whole quest line on finding the lost snow elves, maybe even finding them and help them retake influence in Skyrim. 

What is your opinion about a snow elven DLC?

• AJ
    • 47 posts
    March 5, 2013 3:30 PM EST

There was a article about someone who knows a guy who works at Bethesda. He says the fifth DLC will delve deeper into the history of the Nord, Snow Elves (Yeah!) and the Dwemer.

The sixth DLC will be about choosing a new High King and the war against the Dominion.

I don't know if it's true, but they would be awesome, especially number 5 (I love lore :-)  )

• 153 posts
    March 6, 2013 12:19 AM EST

YEH IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!!

• AJ
    • 47 posts
    March 6, 2013 1:20 AM EST

Here's the link.

• 661 posts
    March 6, 2013 1:28 AM EST

Man I am tired of the grumbling over DLC. Not from fans though I mean on the Devs part. Seriously they should just tell us about the DLC instead of making us wait for E3 again.

• 153 posts
    March 6, 2013 2:17 AM EST

already seen it that is where i got the inspiration to make this post from. 

it is good for other people, thanks

• 153 posts
    March 6, 2013 2:19 AM EST

It adds to the suspense and makes it that much better, how much would it suck if they gave out every DLC at once?

Skyrim would only entertain for maybe two or three years tops, not 6 or more that it could with spaced out DLCs

• 158 posts
    March 6, 2013 5:21 AM EST

I believe their current method and timing of DLC releases are designed to be as efficient as possible so they keep interest but also allow players to get the most out of it as possible before getting bored/next DLC coming out.

Anyway, back to the topic on hand

The bethesda team, should they do snow elves would really need to raise the bar, story wise and content wise. I say this because of the caliber, or, seriousness, of previous story lines. The MQ of skyrim had you kill a world eater. DG had you foil a plot to cover the sun. DB had you take on dragons in aerial battles ultimately leading you to a showdown to the only other dragon born we've met. The amount of lore regarding snow elves and level of story we are accustomed to should really push bethesda to deliver something as big, or bigger, than going to solstheim to fly some dragons. 

Also I've said this twice already in other threads but I'm saying it again. I want an arena with radiant battles, and money, and stuff and, and bacon!  

• 153 posts
    March 6, 2013 9:26 AM EST

the snow elves were great warriors so the arena is an easy possibility