Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is your current character in Skyrim?

• 26 posts
    June 2, 2013 11:27 AM EDT

Mine:

Race: Nord Werewolf

Name: Angua

Playstyle: Wander around finding shouts, dragon priests/lairs, Begin combat with a sneaky archery shot then proceed to switch between bow and greatsword multiple times in a battle. (Side note: My greatsword is enchanted with paralyse and soul trap, so A: it says "Heart consumed" when i hit enemies and B: when I kill them, they fly into the air almost as high as giants do.)

Gear: Legendary Scaled armour with a mage hood, Legendary dragonbone bow + greatsword

Perks: http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/forum/topics/what-is-your-current-character-in-skyrim

• 4 posts
    June 2, 2013 11:47 AM EDT

I like the idea that one guy had here of getting to 81 without killing anyone.

My current character is a modified Henson "magician" build.  A wandering bosmer illusionist thief.  My first character without a henchman.  He will make a fortune picking pockets and leveling speech.  His primary weapon is the wabbajack.  Instead of conjuration, he'll use destruction when necessary against dragons and draugur.

• 28 posts
    June 2, 2013 12:33 PM EDT

Current Character

Race: Imperial

Name: Cedric

Class/ Morality: Vampire hunter, Chaotic neutral.

Weapons: Dawnguard Rune Axe, Last Judgement (Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow with Flame damage and Fiery Soul Trap).

Armor: Red Dawnguard Light Amor, Dawnguard boots, Shrouded Hand wraps

Quirks: Scars over face with blind eye caused by vampire attack, supportive of the Empire, but unwilling to aid them in civil war, alcohol abuse due to troubled past.

Follower(s): Cured Serana and Ingjard together.

Play style, Switches between blind fury when facing vampires or other undead, then a more calculated assault against other enemies.

• 360 posts
    June 2, 2013 1:02 PM EDT

race. nord

name. Soneca

class. nightingale swordsman (ponty's build), modified a bit

playstyle. careful sneaking, dead is dead, master dificulty, skillful swordplay

weapon. imperial sword

armor. vampire armor(black) dawnguard gauntlets, vampire boots, voslung mask

perks. wont put them all, but my build revolves around; quiet casting, quick reflexes, armsman, overdraw, silent roll and critical charge

• 33 posts
    June 2, 2013 2:40 PM EDT

Name: Crassius Curio (yes the author of the lusty argonian maid)

Playstyle: Mental Killer (used as rp; i have a routine which is complex and involves me killing certain people)

Weapon: Assortment of Daggers; i change them often

Armor: Clothing; changed often

Perks: Entire speech tree; the rest of my perks i'm letting accumulate for now

• 59 posts
    June 2, 2013 3:08 PM EDT

Wow, thats some RP :D

• 268 posts
    June 2, 2013 3:28 PM EDT
    Name: Brohn
    Race: Breton
    Class: Bronze Sentinel
    Equipment: Custom Dwarven Armour, Aetherial Shield, Spellbreaker, Dwarven Sword+Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow
    Playstyle: Slowly but unstoppably walking towards opponents while they barrage me with magic or steel before executing them for their insolence :)
    Roleplay: Faceless machine like warrior, trusts no one. Only searches for power for himself.
    • 100 posts
    June 2, 2013 3:29 PM EDT

Current build

Race: Bulky Bald Bearded Breton

Name: Kubo

Playstyle: Master Monk ;)

Weapons: Arrow, fist, thu'um

Armor: A half-dozen stacked heavy gauntlets, stacked rings of Fortify Unarmed, Hooded Monks Robe and footwraps, 5 stacked amulet of Talos

Perks: Archery Tree, Sneak Tree, Juggernaut 1/5, fists of steel, some alteration as well

When he gets hungry he takes radiant companion quests, so he can go steal the food from well known bandit hideouts. He uses archery from the shadows, thu'um in medium range, and god forbid they get close enough for him to employ unarmed. He likes to be clever in infiltration without violence when possible. He also likes to run through towns suplexing everyone, then reloading. He is a good guy, with disconcerting meditations on suplexing townsfolk. 

• June 2, 2013 6:01 PM EDT
    Name: Gram Myth-Maker

Playstyle: (warrior/ assassin) and support magic.

Weapons: Epilogue( enchanted dragonbone greatsword) Frostbite( enchanted stalhrim dagger) Enhanced Dwemer Crossbow

Armor: Dragonplate helmet. Dragon Scale chest. Dragonplate gauntlets. Dragonplate boots.
    • 61 posts
    June 3, 2013 1:51 PM EDT

How? You have to level up all skills to get 81, that's going to be near impossible for the weapon skills...

• June 3, 2013 4:43 PM EDT

I am currently playing a master of the paralyzing blades ( aka Henson's Hashshashin modified for my playstyle).

Name: Slashy McSplatter

Race: Dunmer

Playstyle: A combination of alchemy, alteration and whirling blades of dual wield badassery.

Equipment: Various blades, clothes and accessories dual enchanted for different situations.

Roleplay: Medthodical homicidal killer and collector of shiney objects.

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    June 3, 2013 5:16 PM EDT

You can just make your skills legendary to reset the counter to 15

• 33 posts
    June 4, 2013 5:14 PM EDT

Yeah, I took it a lot further yestershmay. I mrried Shavhee, the only marriable argo with vanilla, and since she's in windhelm getting insulted, i joined the imperials to keep them from being racist. 

I then proceeded to kill her, along with all the other argonians in the assemblage.

LIFTS-HER-TAIL IS THE ONLY ARGONIAN FOR ME!!!!11!!!11!!

• 12 posts
    June 12, 2013 8:02 PM EDT

The character that I'm currently using is one of the most rewarding playthroughs of skyrim I've ever done. I may post it once it is finished if it hasn't been done already.

Race: Nord

Name: Gravon Chills

Weapon: Unenchanted Blades Sword

Armor: Ebony Mail, Ebony Helmet, Boots, Gauntlets, and Shield, Amulet of Talos, and Ring of Namira

Perks: Heavy Armor to increase armor rating, Smithing to improve armor to the cap, One handed, Block purely for shield wall and deflect arrows, and once I play with him a little more, will also add some Alteration for the Stability perk so we can use Slow Time shout for even longer and to paralyze things. Also have some perks in Restoration as well to recover stamina.

Playstyle: Simple Sword-N-Board, DiD, Adept Difficulty.

This guy is a sort of air master, so the shouts he uses is air related somehow. Right now the only shouts I have with him is the first level of Become Ethereal, the second level of both Elemental Fury and Slow Time, the first level of Whirlwind Sprint, and the full Unrelenting Force shout.

P.S.: Not to long ago with this character, I got into a fight with a Blood Dragon, a Frost Dragon, three Snow Bears, and two Sabre Cats by some freak occurrence, and this character was the only thing left standing.

• 409 posts
    June 12, 2013 9:02 PM EDT
    My current character:

Name: Dreki (old norse for dragon)
    Play-style: Run in and chop stuff up with battle axe and occasionally light people on fire with my voice (like a baws)

Weapon: right now a superior skyforge steel battle axe but plan on having legendary dragonbone battle axe by end game

Armor: right now full steel set but plan on having full legendary dragonbone armor for end game.
    • 41 posts
    June 12, 2013 9:26 PM EDT

Race: Orc

Name: Bagru-Bul

Playstyle: A smith and merchant who always has two body guards following him. DiD

Weapon: A torch

Armor: Miners Outfit or Smith Apron or Fancy Clothes all enchanted with different things depending on what I'm doing. Like speech bonuses and smithing bonuses.

• 3 posts
    June 13, 2013 10:40 AM EDT

My current character (spoilers)

Name: jarl Uldrid Stormblade

Playstyle: practice magic and ride round on my horse frost

Weapons: Stormblade (shock enchanted daedric dagger)

Armor: emperor's clothes, Ulfric's bracers, Party boots

• 49 posts
    June 13, 2013 10:58 AM EDT

My current character:

Name: Alain Lionhart (yes I have a big ego)

Race: duh, Breton

Playstyle: Iron man, Fight honorably and show mercy to wounded opponents

Weapons: Ancient nord sword, steel shield

Armor: steel plate but clothes when in towns or settlements

• 56 posts
    June 13, 2013 11:00 AM EDT

Name: Neytiri Telvanni

Race: Dunmer

Playstyle: Illusion Assassin, silent cut-throat and an artifact hunter

Weapon: Blade of Woe, Black Dwarven Bow Of Fate

Armour: Ancient Shrouded Cowl, Linwe`s Armor/Guild Master Armor, Ancient Shrouded Gloves/Boots

Perks: Sneak, One-handed, Archery, Illusion, Speech (+ Smithing, enchanting)

• 27 posts
    June 13, 2013 11:05 AM EDT

Name: Aráneam(Spider in Latin)

Playstyle: Sneak,Archery,Block,One-Handed

Weapon: Glassbow, Curvedsword....CURVEDSWORD!

Armour: Elven,no helmet

• 8 posts
    June 13, 2013 6:57 PM EDT

I'm currently playing a master craftsman, only levelling crafting skills and speech nothing else. Avoiding quests so I can make a different character for each story once I'm maxed.

Will I make a god like build? Maybe, but its not my purpose for this build. Lots of interesting playstyles without restarting over and over.

Race: Redguard

Name: Jaguan

Playstyle: Walk all over skyrim discovering hold capitals doing favours for local blacksmiths and alchemists

Weapons: Sword and shield, staff of flame atronach

• 14 posts
    June 13, 2013 9:12 PM EDT

My current character:
    Name: Lady
    Playstyle: Barbarian, Racial Challenge (Only level up Racial Skills, except when mandatory per quest)
    Current Level: 31
    Weapons: Blades Sword, Nordic Greatsword, Dragonsbane
    Armor: Scaled Armor
    Skills: One-Handed, Two-Handed, Light Armor, Speech, Smithing

• July 1, 2013 1:43 PM EDT

My current character:

Name: Cicero

Playstyle: basic assassian playsyle, balls out crazy when caught

Weapons: Ebony dagger, Ebony bow

Armor: Cicero´s outfit.

• 40 posts
    July 1, 2013 3:09 PM EDT
    My Current Player:

Race: Khajiit

Name: Joe The Epic (Fail Khajiit Name)

Playstyle: Sneak in, shoot them. If they don't die, continue shooting and back away. Continue sneaking

Weapons: Daedric Bow Of Drain Health (If close range is necessary: Mehrunes Razor + Ebony dagger)

Armor: Krosis, Ebony Mail, Ancient Shrouded Gloves+Boots, Necklace of Regeneration, Ring of Namira

Perk Points: (Will Add Soon)