Forums » The Lounge

Bronies in Skyrim

• 856 posts
    February 27, 2013 6:21 AM EST

My favorite khajiit in Skyrim is M'aiq, so when I think Khajiit, I think of him.  Vix made a comparison between M'aiq and Pinkie Pie, and I guess it stuck with me.  Check out his comment here:  Link.

• 20 posts
    February 27, 2013 10:41 AM EST

Ah, well M'aiq and Pinkie are certainly similar. But I've always thought of the MLP characters as either Men or Mer, and I think I'm going to stick stick with that image.

• 20 posts
    February 28, 2013 8:26 AM EST

Today is judgement day for Twilight Sparkle. Will it live, or die? I'm excited to find out. 

• 856 posts
    February 28, 2013 9:01 AM EST

At least she gets a fighting chance, but it does look doubtful.  Now had it been a Pinky Pie build, she would've won easily.

• 20 posts
    February 28, 2013 9:44 AM EST

Well, gotta start somewhere right? Honestly, after this build I can't be making overt pony references in my next builds. I'm going to have to be sneaky.

• 856 posts
    February 28, 2013 2:05 PM EST

I deleted off-topic comments (replies to those comments automatically get deleted).  Please keep comments on-topic (& avoid personal insults), or don't make them at all.  And a reminder:  Making comments on a topic that you may not like only draws attention to it and pushes it to the top of the forum list.

Thanks,

RuneRed