Forums » Elder Scrolls

Are you playing Dead is Dead in Skyrim?

• 33 posts
    December 26, 2011 8:18 PM EST

Skyrim is obviously nothing like oblivion and can prove to be quite challenging. But have you made it a little more challenging? I myself have not yet played dead is dead but I plan to in the near future. I imagine myself dying alot before I reach level ten and starting a new character a couple of times before I get the hang of it...

Anyhow, Have you played Dead is Dead yet? if not, are you going to try it? what difficulty are you going to play on? let's discuss, Dead is Dead.

• 739 posts
    December 26, 2011 8:44 PM EST

I dont play by that rule personally. I like the concept though.

Many of my characters are mages and at level 30 a draugr deathlord one shotted me with an arrow tonight, wasnt going to go restarting the game due to one rogue arrow. That would have been a complete waste of life.

• 33 posts
    December 26, 2011 9:07 PM EST

I agree. In oblivion it was easier to play but in skyrim, its like the enemies never get quite that easy. I still will probably try it with a theif character acting cowerdice.

• 5 posts
    December 26, 2011 9:46 PM EST

Simply put. Heck no will i ever play dead is dead. Even though I may have sacrificed my soul to skyrim, I still have a life lol