Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which races would most likely win a war if the beast races and e

• 30 posts
    February 12, 2013 9:56 PM EST
    I say it's basically ranged combatants vs up close combatants so I would give it to the elves
    • 7 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:00 PM EST

What do you mean by beast races and elves formed separate alliances? You mean and Alliance of elves and beasts or elves vs beasts?

• February 12, 2013 10:08 PM EST
    Well the Altmer and Khajiit are in an alliance and the Khajiit and Argonians hate each other. But I would say the Elves, the Altmer currently have the strongest military force in Tamriel. The Argonians are phenomenal guerrilla fighters, but they have historically faired far worse in open battles. Don't know much about the lore around Khajiits. The Bosmer are obviously the greatest natural archers in Tamriel. The Dunmer are actually pretty well-trained in martial fighting, typically using Bonemold, if I remember correctly. Overrall, I think the Elves would win, pretty substantially I think, until they reach Black Marsh (where the Argonians excel), even that would be taken over.
    • 7 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:12 PM EST

Also, there is the Orsimer race. They are extreme beserkers, just slashing everithing.

(Don't know if they work with the Altmer, Dunmer and Bosmer).

(If it doesn't make sense, please, don't rage at me. I know nothing about lore).

• February 12, 2013 10:15 PM EST
    Well if it's Elves vs. Beasts, then they would go with the Elves. The Orcs are probably the best shock troopers, they're not as skilled as the Redguards (a fact I love boasting about), but still quite skilled.
    • 7 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:24 PM EST

But, the Orcs are totally brute and doesn't have so much skill, am I right?

• 30 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:44 PM EST
    I was saying a seperate alliance like all beast races vs all elve races