Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Funny

• 47 posts
    February 11, 2013 6:17 PM EST

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this, so here goes - a place to share the funny stuff you have seen/done/heard about Skyrim. This was prompted because just today I started listening to a podcast series called Thu'umcast - this series obviously begins soon after the game was released, and there is some entertainingly clueless stuff in the first couple of episodes. Do skip episode 0, the quiz, if you decide to try it out - it's quite awful. A 30 minute quiz about a game which hasn't been released and none of the contestants has played...yeah, good idea. Anyway, in one of the first episodes the presenter talks about travelling along the coast from Dawnstar to Winterhold, wanting to enter the college. He's met at the gates for the traditional test, and told to cast a spell on the seal. Having just come along the seashore, he thinks it's "seal" as in the sea-going animal, and goes back to cast spells on the horkers. Probably just me but that genuinely made me laugh out loud on the bus home from work tonight. Post more and better, if you have them.

• 7 posts
    February 11, 2013 8:03 PM EST

The first time I heard the son of the Jarl of Whiterun say "another wanderer come to lick my fathers boots. Good job." I laughed out loud and thought "who's this little bastard think he's talking to?".

• 64 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:36 PM EST

i get awarded the Blade of Falkreath.... turns out to be an iron mace O.o