Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is your favorite kill move?

• 4 posts
    February 7, 2013 4:17 AM EST

Mine is the archery one when you are far away from your target:)

• 253 posts
    February 7, 2013 5:04 AM EST

I hate kill moves. It is because enemies tend to kill move me with full health, mid-stagger, or from like 20 feet away. But when I do them, I like them. I would say my favorite is with a two hander repeatedly hacking/bashing their face with overhead strikes. I love the look of a greatsword completely soaked in blood from that. (Not a serial killer)...

• 708 posts
    February 7, 2013 5:58 AM EST

Definitely the sword and shield one where you do a shieldbash, put them on their knees, and then run them through with your blade. Such an awesome looking move and it's a real treat when it does happen, it certainly isn't very often!

• 39 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:41 AM EST

I'm gonna have to go with Zach on this one. That killmove is just hilarious looking. Looks like my sister playing the Wii on wii sports resort...

• 773 posts
    February 9, 2013 9:17 AM EST

This thread deserves more activity!

I was pleasantly surprised that they bothered to put in kill moves for unarmed (given that there is no unarmed skill). But it looks pretty awesome when you take out someone with your bare hands

• 291 posts
    February 9, 2013 10:59 AM EST

For a moment, I wasn't sure...  I love the one where the camera follows an arrow to the target.  But I also love the one where you do that fancy swashbuckling move with the sword and slice someone up.

And then I encountered the one where you throw the opponent to the ground and stomp on their face.  It was then, I knew my favorite.  That is so badass.

• 4 posts
    February 9, 2013 5:11 PM EST

That is awesome. New goal in skyrim

• 3 posts
    February 9, 2013 5:41 PM EST

I once used ice spike and the camera followed the spike from about a foot behind and the ice spike was shaking. its a tie between that one and the duel wield decapitate

• 2 posts
    February 9, 2013 6:10 PM EST

My favorite is when a giant kicks me like a kickball 500ft into the air

• 23 posts
    February 10, 2013 7:08 AM EST

Mine is the batteaxe kill cam on dragons. The one where you jump on their head, they fling you like 20 metres in the air and then you just smack your batteaxe in their head as you land

• Jon
    • 1 posts
    February 10, 2013 8:14 AM EST

i wish they would add more for unarmed. for example a neck break from stealth. but my favorite is a disintegration from long range with spells :p

• 3 posts
    February 10, 2013 11:43 AM EST

I do not know if this is one of the kill moves but since it cut to full scene I assume it was.  I have been playing with the Sorcerer build by Mason the last 2 days.  Cordelia did the Halted Stream Bandit Camp quest.  In the fort area before you enter the mine one of the bandits ended up being kind of held in place by the sparks spell from her left hand while the right hand ran her Silver Sword up into the bandits chest under the ribs.  

I also like the arrow shot as well.

• 3 posts
    February 11, 2013 8:44 AM EST

Archery all the way. Its so awesome to be so long away from an enemy and then just yell BOYAAAAAH each time that kill move comes. But the unarmed ones are good too.

• 4 posts
    February 11, 2013 11:53 AM EST
    I hate when you get a archery kill move but it misses:(
    • 56 posts
    February 11, 2013 2:51 PM EST

I like the kill with a dagger from behind when the character cuts the throat of the target. looks really brutal. And my second favorite is stabbing and then a 360 turn and cutting the head off. It's with an axe or a sword I think.

• 25 posts
    February 14, 2013 6:02 PM EST

I've only had it happen once but on the Elven War Axe the handle has a sharp club-like handle to it, my character used that end to hit the enemy and then swung the "hawk-beak" end on the back of the head into them a few times. I'm not sure if it was a bug or not since I haven't seen it since but it looked pretty cool.

• 11 posts
    February 15, 2013 10:23 PM EST

Nothing beats getting a decapitation with a single handed sword. That or even just simply running your enemy through.

I have to say though that some of the Giant kill moves are pretty cool, even though I've never actually gotten one myself. Honourable mentions go to the magic kill moves :P if the timing is right, getting a disintegration kill cam with lightening can look absolutely mind blowing.

• 3 posts
    February 16, 2013 8:50 AM EST

My favorite kill move is the unarmed one where the player picks up an NPC on his/her shoulders and drives him into the ground. For wrestling fans it looks like a weird Death Valley Driver lol. A close second would be the two handed sword head chop. It never gets old lol.

• 9 posts
    February 20, 2013 12:37 PM EST

I think I'm gonna go with the daggers killmove where you grab them from behind, pull them to the ground, and break their back. A seamless combination of brutality and elegance