Forums » Elder Scrolls

Your site history

• 81 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:23 PM EST
    This has almost definitely been asked before (what hasn't?).
    What is your history with the site?

I came across the old site in June-July of 2011 whilst searching for Skyrim news. I lurked on the old site but when the new one was made I signed up and started writing my blog. I disappeared for a while at the start of 2012 and came back shortly in the summer, then in September and in December and I've been on since. After a while I came up with the idea for several of us to write a story together but kept forgetting to post a discussion about it. Once I did though The Children of the End project was born. I am currently the host of the Tamriel Tales group where we are writing The Children of the End.

So how did you come across the site?
    Have you been constantly active? Taken breaks and disappeared?
    • 1913 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:30 PM EST
    I've been part of this site since early spring last year. I've tried to be a constant member, and try to visit the site at lest once every day. I came here looking for builds, and after awhile I was drawn more to the stories and lore sections of the game.
    • 81 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:45 PM EST
    I believe you also changed name several times :-P
    • 271 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:53 PM EST
    I saw Pontys videos on Youtube. Clicked the link, and joined short after I had read through most of the builds!
    I think I joined at april-march...

I even made a build on the second day of my skyrimblog-life. Though it wasn't that good, so I asked to delete it! Faul memories!
    • 966 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:54 PM EST

I found it when searching for Skyrim info back in 2011 shortly after the old site was created and Paul was freaking out over having a couple of members.

I never really took a break, come here just about everyday, have always done so and will continue to do so untill the end.

Never really wrote blogs or added a lot of discussions, just a few. I'm mostly active in the main forums, sadly there isn't an awefull lot to reply too at the moment normally there was Shannon who created near daily discussions but she's gone for the moment and no one has taken up that role, I don't think many can do it as well as she did though.