Forums » The Lounge

Skyrim Blog Memories: Hackers and Conspiracy

• 12 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:09 PM EST

Most of you were here for a lot of these incidents, so keep in mind, I've only been here for 2. Some time ago an account known as Gray Fox had copied several character builds and took credit. He was banned by the almighty Paul that day. Everything was just about fine after that until the day of January 13 2013, the second incident I've heard of and the first one I was here for. He used Emer's real name as his profile name. Sent Emer threats. Sent messages to lots of people about being stupid. In his message to Emer said he pretened to be Narmis and got Emer's skype account info through it. He said in that message, to Emer, he will get revenge on the site. Paul once again dropped the banhammer with a shocking revelation following. Gray Fox was related to a rather notable member here at the blog; Nightingale. And yet again we thought we were fine. Until today, February 3 2013. Yesterday, the second someone named Jociel of Daggerfall posted a rather extremely terrible build, and got a lot of hate. 4 hours after the posting it got a major overhaul. Today though all of the comments were hacked to things like these;

I know, it is such a big dick! I love the grey foxes dick more than lizard pussy!

This guy is a hugely improved grey fox!

More shocking revelations ensued, Nightingale hacked into Gray Foxes facebook account and realized he had planned to do this with a German hacker. They discussed using Jociel as their persona because it was Gray Fox's first Elder Scrolls character. To this day, most of the SkyrimBlog hates Gray Fox, but as of now, no other incidents have happened. Of course besides random spammers.

UPDATE: GRAY FOX WAS NIGHTINGALE. He admitted after getting several innocents banned *(his claim). Not very surprising for me because I had my suspicions but before he left he posted this.

Comment by Nightingale 1 hour ago

Hah, I've been playing you fucking losers for months now. I have to admit you all really stuck through all this with great team effort. It's not too usual that I get a website as resilient as you guys.  Too bad that I'm not enjoying myself doing this anymore. I'm completely resigning any mark of my name from this site, and it was also nice to see how many innocents have been banned along the way. I want to thank all the guys who panicked and made this shit hilarious for me as well.  I guess you guys will always have some of them Gray Fox impersonators as well. That fucking Dociel and Jonathon IndianAssCanadaBitch did some pretty decent jobs filling in while I was away. Congratulations! See you all in hell, Gray Fox out! P.S. Love you guys! 

I've got to admit I was surprised even if I did half know already. Goodbye Nightingale and as he said see you in hell. That was the first installment of Skyrim Blog Memories.

*Edit:  Made a slight change to this post, specifically added "(his claim)".  I do not believe that anyone was unjustly banned from this site.  RuneRed

• 10 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:14 PM EST

BWAHAHAHA! Oh man, did I lol at this. The Gray Fox is thieves the guildmaster on the Elder Scrolls Oblivion, its just really funny. This guy is roleplaying a thief who is secretly hacking the blog, ahahahaha! ahhhh....I'm done.

• 12 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:14 PM EST

We all are aware of that. Why is that funny

• 12 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:17 PM EST

I didn't remember much of that incident, lol, so I just added that in.

• 10 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:17 PM EST

I know this is a serious issue. But I always found things like this really interesting. What I found  funny was this:

I know, it is such a big dick! I love the grey foxes dick more than lizard pussy!

This guy is a hugely improved grey fox!