Forums » The Lounge

What does your 'significant other' do while you play Skyrim?

• 739 posts
    December 27, 2011 8:17 PM EST

Its ok mate, bethesda provided for you, go get yourself an amulet of mara and your sorted.

And if it doesnt work out, kill her and get another one. Win.

• 15 posts
    December 27, 2011 8:25 PM EST
    My wife is usually on Facebook in the same room. She occasionally watches me play and shows general interest. :). It's like this with all my games :). But wi skyrim she'll at least say "wow it's pretty awesome!"
    • 739 posts
    December 27, 2011 8:29 PM EST

Lifts-her-tail (my other half) encourages me to pick up every flower that i walk by, and cant understand it when i dont collect every ingredient i come across! She's a pain in the......tail.

• 2 posts
    December 27, 2011 10:07 PM EST

My husband and I share but he usually lets me have first dibs. Sometimes we watch each other play or we play games on our other devices - him on the iPad and me on my 3DS. We picked up lots of games over the holidays (great Boxing Day specials yesterday - 50% off at EB Games!) so there's certainly no lack of gaming at our house! And of course, there's always this site. My husband's playing right now while I get my Skyrim fix right here!

• 8 posts
    December 28, 2011 1:08 AM EST

Easy. If she doesn't like it, she can gtfo. Women don't control what I do.

• 3 posts
    December 28, 2011 9:35 AM EST

Somehow where I live you have to be skinny, have muscles, and be hot. I do not have muscles and to me I am not hot. People where I live really have very high expectations. 

• 7 posts
    December 28, 2011 12:48 PM EST

Wait till they leave the house, lol, that sounds bad but whatever, it is kinda embarrasing when they give you those looks.

• 7 posts
    December 28, 2011 12:48 PM EST

nice

• 7 posts
    December 28, 2011 12:50 PM EST

I want a man cave.....