Forums » Elder Scrolls

Encumbrance.....Damn Encumbrance!

• 577 posts
    January 19, 2013 8:57 PM EST

This may come off as a rant, but I was discussing the other day with a fellow friend about Skyrim and how we both are tired of caring around items that we can't drop. I swear, I think I have probably around close to 100lbs/kg/whatever with shit like flutes, drums, lutes, gems and of course the Scrolls. I know you can sell the Scrolls to the Librarian (sorry, forgot his name and don't feel like looking it up) but it would be nice to be able to store the Scrolls back at home or show them off as trophies in you house.

After every patch I always check to see if I can drop this shit off. Especially the damn Bards instruments but to no avail.

What else is there that I'm missing that you can't drop that weighs you down? And does it actually weigh you down? I've never attempted to unload absolutely everything to find out exactly what is still clinging on to me and what the number load is. It's funny cause I think I'm traveling light, but breaking 200 is unfathomable.

• 1913 posts
    January 19, 2013 9:14 PM EST
    Weird, I've had multiple quest items that add to my weight... Usep lied to us!