Forums » General Gaming

Most hated character

• 1913 posts
    January 19, 2013 1:00 PM EST
    We've all played a game where there was just that one character that wasn't funny, annoying, rude, complained too much, etc.. Who are the characters that have made you hate them?

The character I hate most has got to be Kaidan Alenko from Mass Effect 1/2/3... All he does is bitch about his migraines, he contributes nothing, he's annoying, he's not funny, and his romance in the game just seems to just lack all emotion. When the option came to kill him in Mass Effect 1/3 I was mashing my controller just shouting "DIE!!!"
  • May 16, 2013 9:21 PM EDT

The greatest thing that has ever existed and is currently existing.

• May 16, 2013 9:26 PM EDT

"I don't like how they cling to a past long gone of them..."

But to them it wasn't that incredibly long ago. Maybe a generation or two.

• May 16, 2013 9:27 PM EDT

Batman? Really? Every Daedric Lord and all of the elves?...

• 1913 posts
    May 16, 2013 9:31 PM EDT
    Hawke is only a scumbag if you make him or her a scumbag, I liked hawke a little more than my warden (she could talk in dialogue, my warden couldn't, winning factor there).
    • 111 posts
    May 17, 2013 3:19 AM EDT

English? Have a care please - some of us approach tolerability y'know!

• 111 posts
    May 17, 2013 3:38 AM EDT

Three movies culminating in Blade Trinity which Brynjolf the Terminator mentioned. 2nd one directed by Guillermo del Toro of Pan's Labyrinth  fame my favourite but all a bit daft consistent with comic ? Don't know never read any

• 111 posts
    May 17, 2013 3:49 AM EDT

I'm playing Dawnguard currently and am reasonably relaxed about Serana not quite sure of her motivations - yet but looks on the surface currently as someone trying to to the honourable thing echoes of Jaheira in BG?

• 111 posts
    May 17, 2013 3:56 AM EDT

He's outside the Arena in the Imperial City

• 17 posts
    May 17, 2013 8:53 AM EDT

Delphine is extremely annoying. After all mains quests were done, I used console to make her non essential and killed her with pleasure.

• 49 posts
    May 17, 2013 12:31 PM EDT

Navi... I was only 12 years old and I found myself cursing at the screen like a drunk guy.

"HEY YOU LISTEN!LISTEN!!!LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!" Just..... pure rage.

• 127 posts
    May 17, 2013 12:38 PM EDT

Admit it, it was for his clothing. Admit it!

• 1913 posts
    May 17, 2013 12:39 PM EDT
    Then don't bring the dog... Simple solution. Better yet, make a non human noble and don't do the dog side quest...
    • 22 posts
    May 17, 2013 1:58 PM EDT

Resetti from Animal Crossing. Childhood Problems. Probably the reason I am sexually frustrated.

• 26 posts
    May 19, 2013 7:41 PM EDT

I think the orphaned kids running around the towns bug me the most, they should stop begging and whining and go chop wood and sell it or something, I’m sure they could get a job in the mines or join the thieves guild of something, anything. It’s a toss up between them and my nemesis’s, hold guards, they really bug me, don’t use a shout in town, someone stole your cup cake and the arrow in the knee. I have spent hours devising ways to get them (accidentally) killed.

• 1 posts
    June 1, 2013 2:08 AM EDT

Every single child in Skyrim, I hate their ugly heads and their annoying voices. Especially the Females. 

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 3:48 AM EDT
    Brynjolf in riften follows me everywhere when im in town and its only when im playing a non thief build thats why i despise him.
  • June 1, 2013 1:36 PM EDT

MAVEN F*CKING BLACK-BRIAR!!!!

Nuff said...

(But i freaking want to smash her face in with a blunt object and dump her in Lake Honrich.)

• June 4, 2013 2:57 AM EDT

The entire cast of DA2. They were boring! Not nearly as interesting as Origins' awesome sauce characters like Morrigan, Shale, Alistair, etc.

• 485 posts
    June 4, 2013 11:36 AM EDT
    I can't decide between Maven or Astrid if we're talking SKyrim.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 4, 2013 12:40 PM EDT

I don't know why people dislike Maven. She's great.

In fact, I wish we had more quests involving her.

• 1913 posts
    June 4, 2013 12:46 PM EDT
    Because she's a b***h to you for no reason and deserves to be put into Alcatraz for all of the crimes she has committed and got away with. She's rude to you even when you help her (when she really doesn't deserve it), and she has made a jarl into her puppet and has the dark brotherhood in her pocket so she can eliminate whoever she wishes...
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 4, 2013 1:00 PM EDT

Exactly. That's what makes her great and awesome.

• 7 posts
    June 4, 2013 1:23 PM EDT

omg, dont you know? she is the skank from twilight. you know, loves both wolfie and the ''gay'' vamp

• June 4, 2013 1:25 PM EDT

Elenwen. She's the face of the enemy.