Forums » Elder Scrolls

What are you doing in Skyrim?

• 9 posts
    December 21, 2011 9:40 AM EST

Swim season started for me so I don't have a lot of time to play Skyrim a lot, but I was curious about the rest of you.

• 31 posts
    December 21, 2011 10:10 AM EST

Questing and killing. Right now I'm boosting my main characters one handed and light armoured skills. Just bought a new house in Markarth as Breezehome was getting too small.

• 17 posts
    December 21, 2011 12:33 PM EST

Doing some side quests.  Improving several of my skills (ie smithing, one handed, and light armour).  Just enjoying the vast areas of Skyrim in general.  If I kill a dragon, so be it.  Seems everytime I go to Dawnstar I get involved with a dragon. And when I am not playing Skyrim, I am improving my pistol marksmanship.

• 708 posts
    December 21, 2011 5:01 PM EST

Reveling in the hilarity of punching dragons to death with my 'finished' unarmed build.

• 577 posts
    December 22, 2011 12:18 AM EST

Just bought a new house. The one in Solitude. Went balls out and got all the bells and whistles. I was sittin on 70k and decide to upgrade from my BreezePad. Became Thane and have Jordis as housecarl. That's nice. Just getting to know her. She seems to have a good attitude. I'm married to Mjoll, so they'll have to work things out. So as of now, I have the 'big move'. Seriously, it will probably take me maybe 2hrs to get everything right. It's ridiculous. But it will be nice to have all those book shelves and a weapon rack that actually works!! Maniquens(sp) and Sheild holders.....hellz yeah. Movin on up!

Jordis and Mjoll will be my mules tomorrow morning. haha!!

• 29 posts
    December 22, 2011 12:34 AM EST

Leveling Two-Handed and Enchanting, dungeon-delving, and doing random quests for the Jarls. Once I get up to 100 Enchanting, I will Enchant a full suit of Daedric Armor. I plan to enhance One-Handed (Ring), Heavy Armor (Necklace), Smithing (Gauntlets), Health (Armor), Carry Weight (Boots), and Stamina Regen (Helmet).

• 66 posts
    December 22, 2011 12:50 AM EST

Carrying out the wishes of the beloved Night Mother when she is prayed to by her children.

I love how we can continue an infinite set of murders for the Dark Brotherhood it always sucked that it ended in Oblivion.

• 24 posts
    December 22, 2011 4:45 AM EST

I would like to do so many things but my game is bugged to the point that I can't even enjoy it properly right now. That's because of the new patch 1.3 (Xbox 360). Before the patch I was exploring - and loving it way too much - I found so many strange things in the woods. I was talking to every people I could find to get some missions, because I'm done with all of them in the miscellaneous category. I like the side quests (personally), because I can implement them very well into role-playing. Yay, just need a new patch to resolve the problems! Mine worked pretty well before them. 

• 426 posts
    December 22, 2011 7:31 AM EST

Well ive now got 4 of my main skills to 100 and the levelling up had slowed to a snail pace so ive had to diversify my character and started the thieves guild questline. Its going really well im suprised how easy it is to switch your class type.