Forums » Elder Scrolls

*DRAGONBORN* DISCUSSION *SPOILERS*

• 285 posts
    December 6, 2012 9:02 PM EST
    Can't find tge Guards' secret cache on the wine? Already searched the abandoned building but couldn't find anything.
  • December 6, 2012 9:10 PM EST
    Talking mini Goblins!!!
  • December 6, 2012 9:16 PM EST
    Not Fair... Werebear looks cool!!!
    (Got the summon)
    • 15 posts
    December 6, 2012 9:21 PM EST

search a barrel between 2 torn down buildings near the abandoned building.

• 285 posts
    December 6, 2012 9:23 PM EST
    Thanks!
    • 52 posts
    December 7, 2012 8:15 AM EST
    At the end of the main quest line (which is only like 6 quests) you can clear points in your perk any time you want by spending a dragon soul. You get how ever many perks you spent in that skill tree
    • 52 posts
    December 7, 2012 8:18 AM EST
    You can go back and change it I believe just by reading the book again.
    • 285 posts
    December 7, 2012 8:31 AM EST
    6 main quests, I've gotten over 12 side quests(not misc.), and I've explored less than half the island.
    • 52 posts
    December 7, 2012 8:33 AM EST
    Miraak's armor is all light but that's only his helmet, boots and gauntlets otherwise is body part is robes, they all have an enchant as well his helmet is a dragon priest helmet called Miraak and fortifies magic +70 his gloves add +5% to breath attack damage and .+5 spell absorb, same thing with the boots, and the cuirass is the same with a stronger enchant on it. +15% for breath damage and spell absorb. His sword
    Has the enchant of absorb 15 points of stamina and his staff has the ability to spray writhing tentacles on the ground to damage your doe along with also poisoning them. Hope this helps. If your going to do a Miraak character, have his clothes and weapons with you and also have the amulet of Talos with every shout maxed out. And I strongly recommend alteration for the extra defense since he has robes, and also using some sort of like being a spell sword, I believe he is a Breton too so I would be that. Then have the Atronach stone for even more spell absorb. With all that you have +75 spell absorb and +25 extra damage. More I'd you have the Necromage vampire trick ( which is how I figured he would live so long.
    See Ya Later!
  • Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 7, 2012 11:00 AM EST

It is definitely well over 30 hours of gameplay, but it is not all linear gameplay (See most modern games now ~10 hour main quest line) 

• December 8, 2012 10:42 AM EST
    His helmet is Heavy so probably no perks in armor would help
    He's more like an avoid damage type
    • 7 posts
    December 8, 2012 2:35 PM EST

hey ive asked this elsewhere but perhaps here would be best, im looking to make a Snow Elf build, and so im looking to see if their's any Snow Elf specific vital info, and really specifically wondering if the Snow Prince's burial site Jogierr barrow (not spelled right) can be found/accessed?? this info would really help in my backstory RP thx

• December 8, 2012 2:56 PM EST
    I'm kinda sure you can't cuz this DLC is based off Morrowind's Bloodmoon DLC but if you want you could make a snow elf based on Auri'El's Paladin from Ponty's Path of the Paladin witch has the gear and the idea
  • December 8, 2012 2:56 PM EST
    But Dawnguard covers most of that tho
  • December 8, 2012 3:00 PM EST
    Plus you can PM me. I was researching them too cuz I wanted to make a build about them but held back
    • 16 posts
    December 8, 2012 6:41 PM EST

Seriously? Stormfang does 30 points of shock damage. That's insane, unless it's a leveled sword and you found it at a low level.

• 285 posts
    December 8, 2012 6:52 PM EST
    That's the thing, it's weak for a -unique item-. It's really good otherwise.
  • December 8, 2012 8:17 PM EST

*Kind of a spoiler though not too important* I just found a mudcrab named Old Salty, now where have I heard of a certain mudcrab before?

• December 8, 2012 10:56 PM EST
    Was he from Morrowind?
    Anyways I just found (for ante Warcraft fans) a Frozen Throne and a dead skeleton on it looks familiar...