Forums » Elder Scrolls

*DRAGONBORN* DISCUSSION *SPOILERS*

• 15 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:21 PM EST

a very unique greatsword

• 180 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:22 PM EST

I second that. If you watch my Dragonborn let's plays you can hear me go on about it.

• December 6, 2012 2:23 PM EST
    Mee too...(Check the photo I posted)
  • December 6, 2012 2:25 PM EST
    My guy went dual with a shield for backup and a bow... I wanted to have it all hehe
  • December 6, 2012 2:32 PM EST
    I hate the Miraak (or whatever his name is) stole some dragon souls from me... I made a character just to do "Dovakiin" and he only got 4 shouts at 1st stage and Fus Ro
  • December 6, 2012 2:33 PM EST
    Plus
    Damn Ash dudes I hate them
  • December 6, 2012 2:35 PM EST
    Where is the *SPOILERS* Skaal Guy's Brother/Werebear at?
  • Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:44 PM EST

I haven't done the quest I assume you're talking about with Skaal guy's brother but I did find 2 wearbears up in the snowy part of the mountains at the top of a waterfall...  

And *SPOILERS* once you cleanse all the available Stones (not including Tree) you can begin to absorb dragon souls on the island again.

• Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:48 PM EST

I'm rocking 70% magic resist and 100% (or very close) fire resist, just about to hit level 30, and they STILL hurt (also far away from armor cap still..)

• December 6, 2012 2:49 PM EST
    I can but he's still annoying haha
    He even absorbed one from Skyrim (I went back) and that sucks
    • 158 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:51 PM EST

Spoiler: If you go to raven rock, talk to black smith, offer to get his pickaxe, go to talk the the guy, do the guys quest and you get a great sword the shoots bolts of energy when ever you power attack

• December 6, 2012 2:52 PM EST
    Yep Have that one is good for a no bow Character
  • Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:52 PM EST

lol!!! really???  I didn't get a chance to fight a dragon in Skyrim during that part of the questline.  I would have been PISSED ahhahaha

• December 6, 2012 2:54 PM EST
    I was looking for the atronach stone and didn't even get it(forgot totally) because of him -_-
    • 158 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:55 PM EST

Like what was said before, it is really worth cleansing all the stones because you get D-souls and some bad ass moves.

Also: There is a summon werebear spell that is badass

• December 6, 2012 2:59 PM EST
    I didn't know U can activate them after breaking the spell... I need to break them all (except Tree)?
  • December 6, 2012 3:02 PM EST
    Also I find discussing the giant puking "things" and the frikin' tentacles haha but love *SPOILERS* the Hermaus Mora Plane

P.S.
    No more Hiltskin+Werewolf there is a ring for health Regen for Werewolf only
  • Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 3:05 PM EST

Yup!

*Spoilers*

If you go to Skall Village as part of the main quest line he mentions that cleansing (breaking) the stones it will weaken Miraak's power in your realm and delay his return.  If you do this and go to all of the available stones (You cannot do Tree they say because that one is located in his temple or something) you will be able to absorb dragon souls once again.  A few of them spawn several lurkers though so beware!  Bring a follower or bring a lot of potions if you are playing on a higher difficulty setting.

• Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 3:09 PM EST

*Spoilers*

Any reports on Black Book powers?  So far I have unlocked the ability to make my Frost breath freeze people solid as well (for a good 10seconds or so I may add), 10% increase in effectiveness of all combat skills, and the ability to NOT HURT ANY FOLLOWER IN COMBAT EVERRRRRRRR WOOT! (With Weapons, shouts, or magic!).

I kind of wish I picked the Fus Ro Dah's perk though because it says it increased the damage and had a chance to DISINTEGRATE enemies. 

• December 6, 2012 3:15 PM EST
    I looked before taking then already have 3 books and gone all the way *SPOILERS* (you can go back into the book that you saw Miraak) and just found some loot but just one gave me
    1) 10% extra damage 10% better prices opposite sex (I took this one cuz I was poor and weak lol)
    2) no hurt companions
    3) +1 skill point from skill books
  • December 6, 2012 3:17 PM EST
    I'm no Mage so I didn't bother with number 2
  • December 6, 2012 3:19 PM EST
    My character thinks he's SWAG cuz he keeps yelling "Yol"o at everyone haha
  • December 6, 2012 3:33 PM EST
    Off topic: (ignore if you want)

I feel a bid sad for those with PC and PS3... A moment of silence for them...
    But anyways PC has mods and PS3 better Internet so I think is no biggie... But man I love those mods... Why not add them for Xbox? Cause some people are greedy but PS3 user suffer 2 much...
  • Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 7:14 PM EST

*Spoilers*

Just got a dremora butler to carry stuff for me when im tired, sweet!

• December 6, 2012 7:56 PM EST
    How? That's cool!