Forums » Elder Scrolls

*DRAGONBORN* DISCUSSION *SPOILERS*

• Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 12:33 AM EST

Greetings Dragonborn!

I figured since the expansion is so new and with what little information there is out there to help folks, I would get the ball rolling and start a discussion where people can ask gameplay related questions to other players.

I am not finished with it just yet but have been going through it steadily and thoroughly when time allows.

Let's keep it constructive!

-Wax

• 158 posts
    December 6, 2012 12:48 AM EST

Just remember to put "spoiler" then a couple lines of random crap so that the spoiler doesn't come up in the main page newsfeed

• 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:08 AM EST
    You do know that I have already started a Dragonborn Dlc-discussion? It's exactly like ths one. o_O
    • 158 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:12 AM EST

That is more of a "What we like without ruining it for everyone". I assume this one is our combined knowledge of what we've found so far because the internet has next to nothing. I could of course be wrong.

• Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:25 AM EST

@ Sir Gustaf: I want this discussion to be more in depth than just what our initial thoughts are about the DLC.  If someone doesn't understand a new mechanic or is stuck on a quest, etc, they can ask here.

• 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:30 AM EST
    No big deal.
    • 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:34 AM EST
    Look at the description in my discussion. You will see that "asking questions" is a really big part.

But don't get this wrong...Im not Angry or something like that! :)
    • 158 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:47 AM EST

Do you ever get angry?

• 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 3:01 AM EST
    No, Im a saint! ;)
    • 180 posts
  • Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:10 PM EST

Does anyone know if there is a permanent house you can obtain on the new island of Solstheim?  Although petty, it irks me to have to face 6 loading screen bosses to put away my lootz and get back to the fighting...

• 277 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:18 PM EST

I recall IGN saying yes.

• 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:32 PM EST
    Read in my discussion and you will get the answer! ;)
  • December 6, 2012 1:43 PM EST
    There is you will need to do a *SPOILERS* quest involving house Redoran and Morag Tong
  • December 6, 2012 1:46 PM EST
    In my opinion is one if not "The Best" house in Skyrim without Hearthfire
  • December 6, 2012 1:47 PM EST
    Anyone found the unique Warhammer?
    Is kinda good and I can tell you where it is if ya want
    • 15 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:52 PM EST

I felt the lighting inside was poor and that the storage was not efficiently placed.  I can say that if you were a big redoran fan you will love it no matter what.  

• Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:56 PM EST

*Spoilers*

I found a named 2h war hammer kind of early on with the "Chaos" enchant (50% chance to proc 3 elemental type damage) but sold it after I found out that the enchant wasn't exclusive as I am specced for Great swords.  Where did you find the one you're talking about?   

And thank you for the info on the quest line, I do have Hearthfire so my crib on the mainland will probably be better but I am interested to see what the new house is like.  (And I will definitely be getting it for convenience's sake) 

• 285 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:57 PM EST
    I thought Stormfang, and Bonemold armor were too weak.
  • December 6, 2012 2:09 PM EST
    The Champion one? Witch I guess is that one Ur talking about is from a quest... The bastard one-shotted me with it... Lucky was not a DiD so reloaded and made him a pin cushion haha in a *SPOILERS* Fort North-West -> of Raven Rock
  • December 6, 2012 2:11 PM EST
    Was your Stormfang a steel greatsword? Mine was...
    And I went for the *SPOILERS* Carved Nordic Armor witch looks awesome and good for the cold weather
  • December 6, 2012 2:17 PM EST
    Best thing is that most armors are Craftable but require too many materials to build them, although they pay up for the price
  • December 6, 2012 2:18 PM EST
    So it's disenchantable?
  • December 6, 2012 2:19 PM EST
    Cuz put on an Nordic Greatsword.... Btw there is a unique greatsword too...
    • 285 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:19 PM EST
    Yes, and I -love- the Carved Nordic set!