Forums » Elder Scrolls

Dragonborn Let's play- Vote now!

• 180 posts
    November 13, 2012 11:51 AM EST

Below I will list out the seven possible builds I will use for my Dragonborn let's play. I've tried to pick builds that people would enjoy watching but also ones that can make use of the dlc content (SPEARS!). Feel free to post in the comments if you'll be watching and who you will vote for.

Make sure to look at all of these builds before you cast your vote.

The Dragoon by Henson

The Valkyrie by Evan Koz

The Windigo by Narmis

Malacath's Champion by TwistedOrthrus

The Red Mage by Zandt

The An-Xileel Agent by Skalvar

Aar-Se-Dovah by Nobodybeast

The poll had to be reset due to possible cheating, and will start on Friday after the deathmatch poll has been taken down. So if you have already voted you will need to do it again tomorrow.

Voting closes either Saturday or Sunday.

• November 13, 2012 3:11 PM EST

I would certainly watch it, but probably around Dec. 10 or something. I want to finish it before any let's plays for it.

• 180 posts
    November 13, 2012 3:48 PM EST

Yeah, there is a good chance I'd run through the dlc on another character at the same time. What kind of character do you think I should play as? There is a lot of choice on the blog so some suggestions for possible builds or even builders to look at would help.

• November 13, 2012 4:16 PM EST

Maybe the Dragoon? Or the Dragon Sage?

• 4 posts
    November 13, 2012 4:58 PM EST

You should definitely do this!!!!

• 180 posts
    November 13, 2012 5:23 PM EST

Ok, thanks for your responses so far guys, I'm working on a list of possible builds to use and plan on setting up a vote sometime soon. If you have any suggestions for builds to play, leave them in the comments (Nothing that already has a video for it please.)

• 708 posts
    November 13, 2012 5:48 PM EST

I think a good idea would be to look at what we've got in the trailers and base a build around using the maximum amount of Dragonborn content, just level him up to 20-30 before you start. Cool stuff like the new armor/weapons, hopefully spears. I don't think we saw any new spells in the trailer though.

• 708 posts
    November 13, 2012 9:05 PM EST

It's got all dragony looking stuff on it and it goes over the armor the guy is wearing - I don't think it's a Conjuration spell because that would make Alteration nearly redundant, I'd say it's an armor shout - don't have one of those yet.

• 4 posts
    November 14, 2012 9:11 PM EST

It would be cool to see your Witchhunter in action.

• 133 posts
    November 19, 2012 9:58 AM EST

Are you ready for the vote Twisted or has Mason still not replied?

• 739 posts
    November 19, 2012 10:19 AM EST

Oooo, sorry! I've had a ton of e-mails recently, not replied to everyone...

Hmmm, nominating one of my own is tempting Twisted but I have to say that if I was going to sit back and actually watch a 'lets play' i'd want to see a character with a ton of variety!

Therefore my vote goes to 'The Red Mage' by Zandt! I just think watching you juggle all those skills and adapting to different situations would be endlessly more interesting than if you plodded in with sword n shield or a destruction mage...

The dog has spoken!

• 180 posts
    November 19, 2012 3:11 PM EST

Okay guys, the builds are up. You have until Wednesday to figure out what you will vote for.

• 271 posts
    November 19, 2012 3:13 PM EST
    The dragoon. 'nuff said! ;)
    • 1913 posts
    November 19, 2012 3:31 PM EST
    Valkyrie all the way
    • 1 posts
    November 19, 2012 3:43 PM EST

SPEARS!!!

• 490 posts
    November 20, 2012 12:04 PM EST
    I feel bad since I have been lazy in updating my build. Thanksgiving break starts for me tonight, so I will be giving the build a revamp when I am done for the day.

I would be flattered if you played my build, but I will have to give my vote to NobodyBeast's Aar-Se-Dovah! Tiger dragon all the way!
    • 4 posts
    November 21, 2012 12:27 AM EST

I think you should do the Aar-Se-Dovah Twisted

• 180 posts
    November 21, 2012 7:18 AM EST

The vote is up, so come back and take a look!

• 856 posts
    November 21, 2012 7:30 AM EST

For me, it was a toss up between the dragoon and the windigo.  I thought it best to save the dragoon if/when spears were added to skyrim, plus the windigo is still on my play list (they're so many builds I want to play); so I opted for the windigo.

• 133 posts
    November 21, 2012 12:47 PM EST

The poll is finally up. It was a hard choice for me, but I went with Malacath's Champion

• 180 posts
    November 22, 2012 8:45 AM EST

One more day of voting, make it count.

• 773 posts
    November 22, 2012 8:53 AM EST

You know, you could have had a poll on the site if only you'd asked 

• 180 posts
    November 22, 2012 8:59 AM EST

Would that still be possible to set up? Thanks Paul.

• 773 posts
    November 22, 2012 9:28 AM EST

Hmmmm

The easiest way would be for you to send me the embed code from your Easypoll account. Its in the bottom right of the poll page. Cut and paste that to me in a PM. 

I should then be able to paste that into a poll box. But it wouldn't be until after the current Deathmatch is finished (tomorrow morning). It could then run over the weekend perhaps? You'll get a lot more votes with it being on this site than people having to go to another site

• 180 posts
    November 22, 2012 9:33 AM EST

Okay, thanks Paul. I can extend it to Saturday or Sunday then. I'll go get the code.