Forums » Elder Scrolls

Who is the hottest woman in Skyrim?

• 132 posts
    December 11, 2011 3:04 PM EST

Bah, I hate being "that guy" who starts a conversation like this, but I feel like we need a place just for debating the merits of the women in Skyrim. I have to say my personal favorite is Lydia. Extremely attractive face, she wears heavy armor like a T-shirt and she has a voice that I think is used only once, maybe twice more in the game. Second is Sapphire, from the Thieves' guild. She's not super attractive, but her backstory and aura of being aggressive because she's afraid to get hurt again intrigue me. Who is your favorite, and why?

• 31 posts
    December 11, 2011 3:29 PM EST

Well as you know Bill, my orc is married to Borgakh! The hottest orcette this side of the Reach.

But other NPCS of note for me personally, would be Lisette (the bard from the Winking Skeever) she has a great voice.

Aela is pretty cute too. 

• 132 posts
    December 11, 2011 3:52 PM EST

Ah yes, I forgot about Lisette! The thing about Aela is the face paint for me...I don't know, it's kind of a turnoff. Fits strangely well with Mjoll the Lioness, though, but that doesn't matter because she's craggy as hell anyways :P

• 708 posts
    December 11, 2011 4:10 PM EST

That's a difficult question. Either Lydia, Muiri, the assistant at the alchemist in Markarth (she's part of a brotherhood quest) or Camilla.

• 132 posts
    December 11, 2011 4:21 PM EST

Ah yes, Muiri, another one who works the face paint well. Pity you have to be in the DB to marry her, though. Camilla...she has those pouty lips, and kind of a vulpine face actually. Not my kind of girl.

*Note to everybody- I am not slamming anybody's tastes, just making my own observations. It's all academic anyways :P

• 18 posts
    December 11, 2011 11:14 PM EST

What was her name... Carlotta? I forget her last name, but I think it starts with a V. If I were to marry someone it would probably be her, just with a little help from the console to allow me to do that and vuala.

Originally I wanted to marry Lydia, but I've changed my mind.

• 3 posts
    December 11, 2011 11:39 PM EST

Hroki.  Can't marry her, but I definitely did a double-take when I saw her for the first time in the Markarth marketplace.

• 708 posts
    December 12, 2011 12:15 AM EST

Valentia? Grocer in Whiterun I believe.

• 17 posts
    December 12, 2011 12:39 AM EST

I can't remember her name, but she is in the Bannered Mare (right?) In Whiterun who wears heavy armor and you can get inot a brawl with.

Also Sapphire. Attractive in teh face and her backstory is awesome.

I can't remember anyone else xD

• December 12, 2011 1:26 AM EST

Uthgerd the Unbroken.

I'm personally drawn to Aela the Huntress' charms, as well as Mjoll the Lioness.  But then I've only been to a few places in Skyrim, so I can't say for sure if they're the most beautiful or not.

Oh, and Jarl Elisif!  They don't call her "The Fair" for nothing!

• 577 posts
    December 12, 2011 8:08 AM EST

I married Mjoll the Lioness. I'm not allowed to look at anyone else. hahaha!!

Yeah, I dig Aela and Lydia, but neither of them are in my game anymore. Lydia died on my ass and Aela's out front of Jorraska in permanent protection mode against the Silver Hand (glitch).

Met a follower named Illia in a tower in the Rift. She's a pretty baddass mage and not bad on the eyes. Very mystirious and has a sexy voice. She's one of two "Dungeon related" followers. That's the only thing I don't really dig about Mjoll. Her voice can get on my nerves a little.

Want to take Jenassa out but can't find her in Whiterun anymore. It's been so long, I may have taking her on a quest and got her killed.

• 132 posts
    December 12, 2011 10:14 AM EST

I've been trying to find Illia for a while now, since she is one of the few (only?) non-college mage companions. But yeah, I take Mjoll around with me most of the time, and her constant "My father wanted me to follow in his footsteps as a hunter" 's and "cliff racers make good sport" 's do get annoying after awhile. She also seems to be a Stormcloak supporter from one of her battlecries ("Skyrim for the Nords!!!!"), which she indicates nowhere else in her dialogue.

On the other hand, she has a cool sword, and seems enthusiastic about being a pack mule, unlike certain other female companions *cough* Lydia *cough* I have mixed feelings about her.

• 132 posts
    December 12, 2011 10:15 AM EST

So true, I was so disappointed that you can't even TALK to her.

• 708 posts
    December 12, 2011 4:19 PM EST

"I am sworn to carry your burdens..." YES OKAY I GET IT!

• 132 posts
    December 12, 2011 4:27 PM EST

Bahaha ;D Her long-suffering attitude is cute, if you ask me. All the other Housecarls are so serious about it.

• 773 posts
    December 12, 2011 4:39 PM EST

It annoys me more that she says 'Are you a priest?' every single time you cast a healing spell on her - even in the middle of a fight!

I feel like saying 'You've asked that a thousand times, haven't you figured it out yet?'

• 132 posts
    December 12, 2011 4:43 PM EST

Everybody has that sort of problem in TES, though. Besides, she doesn't tell you her life story every 10 seconds like Mjoll the Lioness :P

• 18 posts
    December 13, 2011 3:54 PM EST

Yeah, the one that says she has fresh vegetables.

• 18 posts
    December 13, 2011 3:55 PM EST

Agreed. Aela and Elisif aren't that bad either. Personally I do not find Uthgerd attractive at all.

• 9 posts
    December 13, 2011 6:30 PM EST

The redead in the companions and Muiri... Muiri was my first wife.. lol

• 739 posts
    August 16, 2015 12:00 PM EDT

Muiri is definitely a top pick...

I always liked Alva the bitch vampire from Morthal. ...and Serana of course. 

• 72 posts
    August 16, 2015 2:27 PM EDT
    Mason is a necromancer now? I think almost 4 years is a new record for thread necromancy.
    • 179 posts
    August 16, 2015 2:29 PM EDT

He uses necromancy in most of his builds; what did you expect? 

• 739 posts
    August 16, 2015 2:30 PM EDT

Yeah, this is the only one I could find, I'm sure we used to have a bigger topic on this subject but it seems to be missing.

I'm sure we had a top 10 at least or a poll or something...

• 35 posts
    August 17, 2015 6:23 AM EDT
    That is none other than Moira. What a hottie.