Forums » Elder Scrolls

What Do You Usually Do First?

• 14 posts
    August 4, 2013 4:39 PM EDT

Usually I go talk to Alvor, then sell my stuff (minus the enchanted stuff)and head to that Talos Shrine, grab the robes and random stuff and then when I get to Dragonsreach Disenchant all the stuff and sell off any extra stuff I may have. left over. Usually get a good 1,000 out of it. Sometimes I do the Dawnstar Glitch if i'm feeling exceptionally lazy, but i don't more times than I do.

• 69 posts
    August 4, 2013 4:41 PM EDT

I used to do the Dawnstar chest glitch but the Unofficial Skyrim Patch moved the chest so it can't be activated. I enjoy playing without it now, as before I abused it.

• 106 posts
    August 4, 2013 8:39 PM EDT

I always get the stone (who doesn't) and It's a habit to clear embershard either before or after Riverwood. I used to always get the Golden Claw and Dragonstone before Whiterun to save time, but for RP purposes, I wait until Whiterun  

• August 4, 2013 8:41 PM EDT

I have a small tradition trip. I go to the right, to a small cove, and kill three bandits there. Then, I go to a small house, and on the way I fight some weird fellow, usually an Orc or a Nord in iron armor. Then I go to a small bandit camp with a treasure map, grab a stone, and head for Riverwood. I pick up the Golden Claw quest, go to Bleak Falls Barrow, go back to RW, sleep til morning, go to Whiterun, beat up the dragon, go east and fight some guy called Hajvarr, kill the necromancer at the ritual stone, sweep through Fellglow Keep, and head towards for Windhelm. Every single time.

• August 5, 2013 1:46 AM EDT

I usually pick up a guardian stone, clear out Embershard and Bleak Falls Barrow, and then head to Whiterun.

• 74 posts
    August 5, 2013 2:37 AM EDT

I usually end up making a beautiful vanilla slider character with all the sliders perfectly customized, then about 5 seconds into the excuse from Helgen quest I restart as a different race. I really play ad u sirens must of my time creating characters, but my are they gorgeous.

• 5 posts
    August 5, 2013 5:09 AM EDT

I don't know. I usually get the Guardian stones and head to Whiterun,but on the new playthrough I stayed in Riverwood chopping wood for money,and then I moved to Alchemist's shack. I ocassionally travel to Solitude to get free arrows from the guards and shoot some hawks flying around.

• 59 posts
    August 5, 2013 5:19 AM EDT

Hmmm. Talos shrine > free armor from the Whiterun for me. I generals avoid bleak falls til later. On legandary it is just no fun.

And dont get me started on legendary vampire's... When I want to become one... Il wait til lvl 10-20 nowadays.