Forums » Elder Scrolls

Most Awe-Inspiring Skyrim Moment?

• 9 posts
    December 4, 2012 7:52 PM EST

I think my favourite most awe-inspiring moment was during the Siege of Windhelm.  It wasn't necessarily brought on by the scenery or the destruction, but moreso by the determination of both sides.  I was playing through the Civil War questline as an Imperial Legionnaire on Master as soon as I could for a more realistic feel; and doing so enhanced my experience in that battle tenfold.  At one point, when we were fighting in that narrow pathway between the mansions in the wealthy district, it got to a point where it was us and them, loads of bodies, fierce fighting, no movement.  Both of our forces were contending with every fiber in our existences to conquer the other for the cause we believed in.  Eventually we did press through, but the fighting in that corridor in that state lasted for nearly an hour (I fully leveled up three times ) and I'll never forget that intense experience.

• 80 posts
    December 5, 2012 11:07 PM EST

For a gorgeous moment: Luciana sitting and watching the Aurora from the watch tower of a stronghold.  It was a very peaceful moment, like she had finally found a place to relax and breathe.

For an awe-inspiring moment, the Siege of Whiterun, as seen through the eyes of Balgruuf the Lesser.

• 153 posts
    December 8, 2012 8:43 PM EST

1. fighting a dragon on the top of the tower south of whiterun.

2. Blackreach

3. walking up to Bleak falls barrow

4. getting swooped by a dragon on the top of the throat of the world at the break of dawn.

5. that wall that is covered in smoke north of riften (in that dryish area)

6. Krosis rising from his grave

• 52 posts
    December 9, 2012 5:50 PM EST
    When I got the reader achievement yesterday last trophy, but I also got the platinum trophy! I was dancing around for a half hour after that. I was SO Excited & Happy
    • 6 posts
    December 18, 2012 11:32 AM EST

When I first met Paarthurnax on High Hrothgar. Since I didn't knew he would be a dragon.

• 2 posts
    December 20, 2012 6:04 PM EST
    One of my favourite Skyrim moments was battling Movarth as my Vigilant of Stendarr character. Felt good destroying a character I had read about in the previous game, especially to be cleansing the world of such an undead monster. Pretty cool.