Forums » The Lounge

The Pub

• 952 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:14 PM EDT

Yeah, but their teamwork isn't what it's supposed to be all the time. They did pretty good this match after Hazard got switched off the field though, he's really not proving to be as good as he used to be.

• 1 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:14 PM EDT
    What do you like better- Khajiit, or Argonion?
    For me, Argonion. Their lore is very interesting, and look plain bada*s.
    • 952 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:16 PM EDT

I don't like either Khajiit or Argonian, I don't like human races either, I only like Mer races. But if I would really have to choose, I would pick the Khajiit, because they're more usefull than Argonians so far, in all games.

• 14 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:21 PM EDT

He's been pretty good in the Premier League so far, but I havent seem him play for Belgium. Do you rate De Bruyne? I'm a Chelsea fan, but I have no idea what kind of player he is.

• 557 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:21 PM EDT

Don't get me started on this. I'll argue for days that Argonians are better (which they are), but the cat-loving beast lovers will attempt to prove me wrong (which they can't).

• 952 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:24 PM EDT

He's pretty good, he does his job very well, doesn't make many mistakes. One of the better players in the national team. Balotelli is the one who is the star of today, together with Mertens.

• 14 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:42 PM EDT

Hmmm good to know. With Hazard, De Bruyne, Courtois and Lukaku Chelsea have some top Belgian talent in team!

Is that Dries Mertens? He's been prolific this year!

• 952 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:52 PM EDT

Yeah, that's one hell of a team, and yes, I was talking about Dries Mertens, now he's a real talent. Personally I think that Hazard is just overrated. If there's one person I wouldn't use on the field in the national team it's him. He has done nothing but making mistakes and when he finally get a chance, the easiest possible shot at a goal, he screws up. Anyway, De Bruyne is one of the most scoring players so far together with Mertens and Mirallas this qualification

• 952 posts
    October 12, 2012 6:58 PM EDT
    Benteke, not Balotelli, stupid mixed up names.
    • 966 posts
    December 19, 2017 11:43 PM EST

Looked back here for nostalgia, has a over 5 dozen pages less than it used to which is weird. But, I've removed all my 5 year old emoji usage that you'd never see.

You're welcome.