Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is Your Favorite Enemy to Face in Skyrim?

• August 14, 2012 10:43 PM EDT

Out of all the types of enemies you encounter in Skyrim, there must be that one enemy that you just love to fight. Whether it is because it is very easy, or because it gives you a good challenge. Share yours below, and see how you compare with the rest of the members of the Skyrim Blog. Mine has to be all the Draugr. <-----------

• 66 posts
    August 15, 2012 12:35 AM EDT

I know it breaks the role paying experience but it's just so funny using unrelenting force on a goat that's on top of a high cliff/mountain.

Other than that I like Necromancers - their minds are easy to bend and their throats easy to cut.

Bandits are fun too, particularly getting into a really long range duel with one (Veltheim towers works well)

But of course the best enemy is a dead enemy and by The Nine I hate Draugr!

• 1 posts
    August 15, 2012 3:17 PM EDT

Bandits,bandits and ofcourse more bandits.

why you ask? simple, nothing is better than a good old bandit fight. Well perhaps eating pancakes is better, I just love pancakes! =D

• 409 posts
    August 15, 2012 3:20 PM EDT

Me I have to say..... Frost Trolls because they are so difficult and it is so satifying to unrelenting force them off the side of a mountain.

• 557 posts
    August 15, 2012 3:22 PM EDT

Falmer. I have a deep hatred of them, and killing them is fun for me

• 409 posts
    August 15, 2012 3:25 PM EDT

top three enemies I hate

1: Falmer

2: Dragons

3: Whisp Mothers

• August 15, 2012 4:29 PM EDT

@MasterDread, you gotta use ice form down a huge mountain slope, nuff said.

• 32 posts
    August 15, 2012 4:55 PM EDT

Mine has to be giants. There's nothing like the sense of acheivement you get when you kill your first giant without running away every few seconds.

• 409 posts
    August 15, 2012 4:57 PM EDT

It's even better when you make their mammoths do it XD

• 409 posts
    August 15, 2012 4:58 PM EDT

I've never done that but I must next time I see a frost troll.

• 291 posts
    August 15, 2012 11:17 PM EDT

Dragons when using Deadly Dragons.  I run into so many different kinds, and I never know which one it will be and most of them come close to killing me very easily.  I think my favorite was a dragon that was able to turn invisible.  I freaked out and started running in every direction trying to find the shimmer in the air that would tell me where it was...until it landed right on top of me.

Otherwise, I like Forsworn and Mages.

On the other hand...I really hate bears and wolves.  They're everywhere!  And even with SkyTest they attack more often than not.

• 297 posts
    August 16, 2012 5:02 AM EDT

What is Your Favorite Enemy to Face in Skyrim?

I would have to say boredom...When im playing skyrim it doesnt stand a chance!

• 952 posts
    August 16, 2012 5:15 AM EDT

Bandits, chickens and hawks.

• August 16, 2012 9:39 AM EDT

I Love killing hawks, when you walk into Solitude there has to be atleast 5 hawks lying on their backs.... as well as 100 missed arrows.....

• 30 posts
    August 17, 2012 2:49 AM EDT

Stormcloak soldiers! It's just so much fun to charge into a group of 'em, FUS RO DAH the crap out of them and watch them fly backwards. 

In all seriousness though, bandits and trolls. Has anyone ever kited that one frost troll on High Hrothgar all the way to the Greybeards?

• August 21, 2012 2:26 PM EDT

Chaurus Reapers and Ancient Dragons. Ancient Dragons for their large health pool and good damage output, which makes for a good "Epic battle". Otherwise, Chaurus Reapes, as they are one of the only things that can actually take a good chunk of my health away.

• 28 posts
    August 21, 2012 4:04 PM EDT

I enjoy the random Dark Brotherhood members who occasionally attack you. I know they're just random but I like to make a story behind them, who would hire an assassin to kill my character and why? I always turn the difficulty up when faced with one, a master assassin should be difficult to fight after all.

• 144 posts
    August 21, 2012 4:15 PM EDT

holy crap! I love pancakes too! small world!

• 144 posts
    August 21, 2012 4:19 PM EDT

I know a lot of people already said this, but dragons have to be my favorite. I love how you have to switch up your strategy to fight them, going from arrows, magic and shouts to fending it off with your sword, it just doesn't get any better, Especially when you crank the difficulty up to master. =D 

• 10 posts
    August 22, 2012 3:19 AM EDT

My favorite are Draugr Deathlords,  I like having an enemy who has shouts, magic, and high level weapons at their disposal, it actually feels fair to fight something that's on even terms with me, except when they attack in swarms, then it starts to get ridiculous, they like to play catch with me...