• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 3:41 PM EDT

Sedalia, Missouri. In the USA. :D

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 3:57 PM EDT

Seattle, Washington, USA

• 5 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:14 PM EDT

ah, effect that different view points has on history. I honestly can't say who is right and who is wrong in this argument because I am from Ohio in the U.S. and we don't go that much in depth about the history of Denmark and Norway unless you study on it in college and Im on Accounting major sooo yea....but its always interesting to see how history is viewed from different sides

• 1 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:18 PM EDT

Bend, Oregon

A pretty cool town, lots of outdoor activities with the Cascade Mountains at our feet, and forest as far as you can see. So I'm pretty much a lone computer nerd here lol and the only person I know who is counting down every second for Skyrim. Thank you internet for connecting me with my type of people. (=

• 5 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:19 PM EDT

It seems like a lot of people on here are from Europe :). But I'm From a small town in Northwestern Ohio U.S.A. (the great lakes region).  Lets see....we see all four seasons as they are depicted by the most media (i.e.  winter is snowy, summer hot and green, spring is when the snow melts and there is new growth on dead tree, and the fall is chilly with lots of red, orange and yellow colors).  And as far as weather, natural disasters and war goes, this is one of the most stable places in the world. 

• 5 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:21 PM EDT

Uh man i dont know how you can live there.  Im from Ohio and I have an aunt who lives out in the southwest.  I stayed there for two weeks and couldnt stand it! Not enough Green for my liking lol.

• 5 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:23 PM EDT

Ohio ftw! You have to mention football if your from Ohio lol...college and high school cause our pro teams are terrible right now >_>

• 13 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:25 PM EDT

Well, I'd like to say I'm in Portland, OR (USA) right now, but actually I live 15 minutes north in the not nearly as amazing Vancouver, WA. However, I spend my time either in my house or in Portland, so essentially I live in Portland. It's easily one of my favorite cities in the world, it's actually got a great European vibe about it. It's a great walking city and the people are all "weird" in the best of ways:)

• 5 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:39 PM EDT

You get props for being the setting of family guy

• 1 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:42 PM EDT

Ireland europe

• 66 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:44 PM EDT

Wellington New Zealand

Interesting? Aside from LOTR Wellington is the place parliament sits and where the reserve bank is located.

Also a rather redundant fact, Wellington has more cafes per capita (per person) than New York.

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:52 PM EDT

Arizona, USA  its like a desert the complete opposite of Skyrim

• 6 posts
    October 30, 2011 4:55 PM EDT

Argentina, Latin America 

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:02 PM EDT

I live on Long Island, New York, USA.

Hmm something interesting.....well i'm really close to NYC, the best city on earth if that counts :D

• 2 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:10 PM EDT

United States, Arizona.

:3

• 1 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:17 PM EDT

Lynchburg, Virginia I might drive to bethesda's hq and thank them all on the 11th

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:21 PM EDT

I hail from the kingdom of victors. I am of course talking about Ann Arbor, Michigan the home of the Wolverines and their winged helmets. They are the winningest college football program ever and one of the most prestigious colleges on earth. Michigan is the richest source of fresh water in the world, we are surrounded by 21% of the worlds fresh water supply. I also live close to Detroit which houses some of my favorite pro teams. THE WINGS, THE LIONS and THE TIGERS. Many famous Artists like Kid Rock, Madonna, Eminem, Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent and Bob Seger were born in Michigan. Many famous actors like Tim Allen, Jeff Daniels, David Spade, Kristen Bell and even Scully from X-Files. Tom Brady, Magic Johnson, and Derrick Jeter all hail from Michigan. All in all I would say its the best state in the union.

GO BLUE!!!

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:33 PM EDT

They are Nice first time i saw a black bear in my life. Tennessee is my second home. Second only to Michigan

• 1 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:33 PM EDT

I'm from Watertown, Massachusetts USA (right outside Boston)

Pretty much the smallest possible place that can still be considered a town, but I love it.  Actually, I'm currently attending Univ. of Mass. Amherst as a freshmen.  We just got a bunch of snow and shattered a bunch of Oct. snowfall records.  

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 5:36 PM EDT

I live in the United States. To be more specific, I'm in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Roll tide!) during the school year and Downingtown, Pennsylvania (not too far from Philadelphia) during winter and summer breaks.

• 1 posts
    October 30, 2011 6:01 PM EDT

Montréal, Québec, Canada

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2011 6:15 PM EDT

I'm living in the state of giddiness for the next 11 days....

For real tho, Atlanta Georgia USA.

• 31 posts
    October 30, 2011 6:29 PM EDT

Cape Town, South Africa

Goodnight friends!