Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's your "main" character?

• 20 posts
    July 7, 2012 7:30 PM EDT

So, the character that you play the most, what is his/her build? Personally, I have an argonian warrior (gotta love that histskin for warriors) with light dragonscale armor that hit the armor cap, and a daedric sword and shield. What's your build?

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 7:45 PM EDT

The character I play the most is an Imperial Battle-mage wielding a mace (Molog Bol) and flames. She wears a combo of Daedric and Dark Brotherhood Armor.

• 557 posts
    July 7, 2012 8:02 PM EDT
    I use an Argonian Archer. He's a vampire (lord, obviously). He's a cannibal and a Necromancer. He kills someone with his bow, eats part of them, and then raises their body to fight for him! Ritual Stone definitely helps. I'm working on a very detailed build that I'll be uploading soon enough.
    • 8 posts
    July 7, 2012 9:23 PM EDT

My main build is a summoner berserker hybrid that uses heavy armor, a two handed sword, and summons ranks of atronachs to do his bidding.  

I use ebony mail with daedric boots, gloves, and helmet its a little bit of a weird look but I like it and it suits the build as being a mix of a mage and a warrior.  

My weapon is a daedric greatsword enchanted with Fire and drain health its damage with the bonuses from my two handed enchanted armor is so high that in combination with the enchantments it will destroy most enemies in a few power attacks on master.  

I usually summon two permanent flame atronachs to act as my ranged attacks because not only do they deal enormous damage but they fit the general theme of flames. 

What do you guys think?

• 63 posts
    July 7, 2012 9:43 PM EDT

I suppose my main is this: Nord named Brinja wearing an eclectic mix of highly enchanted armor and twin skyforge steel swords with dual enchantments each. One is called Burning Souls and the other is called Mage's Bain. Love my swords.

She's retired at level 59 though.

• 20 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:28 PM EDT

She looks awesome! What headress/helmet is she wearing?

• 20 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:28 PM EDT

I like it! I did a guy like that once, but sword and shield

• 20 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:30 PM EDT

You have Dawnguard, I'm guessing. Lucky. I got a PS3, no Dawnguard for me yet. Anyway, your build looks great, do you use Histskin a lot? Looking forward to seeing this build posted.

• 20 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:30 PM EDT

Gotta love battlemages. I like it.

• 577 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:33 PM EDT

Yeah, I don't get it. Was he a vampire before DG came out? What was your main guy/gal before DG came out?

• 577 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:41 PM EDT

This is Tygravius Boximir. Dark Elf/Dunmer whose only 100pt max is in sneak, archery and light armor. He's basically an assasin/thief. Well over 300hrs on this bad boy. The most by far compared to other characters. This picture is from way back when we did a "Skyrim Blog Group" photo. We non-PC players had to take a picture of our screen. lol

He eats a sweet roll every morning before venturing off.....

• July 7, 2012 10:43 PM EDT

Artemis who is an assassin, I would say she's pretty close to Ponty's Striker( tho I made Artemis before I knew of this). She's retired at level 40. Also Remas who is a pure warrior, also retired at level 38. I may make two new characters as tributes to these two, as they are still probably my favorite :)

• 63 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:55 PM EDT

The helmet is what the reach men wear. This is what it looks like on a female. On the male, it looks like a skinned animal head with bones to prop it away from the face.

• 557 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:58 PM EDT

I was always a vampire, but I cured myself before DG to get the Lord Ability. Same build as always.

• 557 posts
    July 7, 2012 10:59 PM EDT

and I don't need histskin that much, no need for it.

• 708 posts
    July 7, 2012 11:02 PM EDT

My Paladin, Elnieros. He was my first character, and I retired him at level 50. I've been playing on him a little recently, trying out some of the new quest mods.

• 557 posts
    July 7, 2012 11:04 PM EDT

Is that the Dawnbreaker I spot? Or just a random sword?

• 577 posts
    July 8, 2012 12:14 AM EDT

is it a mod? never seen this....

• 8 posts
    July 8, 2012 1:01 AM EDT

It is indeed dawnbreaker

• 63 posts
    July 8, 2012 1:06 AM EDT

nope. bethesda vanilla standard. Just hit up any forsworn. Looks like this on guys. but plenty of the females wear it.

• 28 posts
    July 8, 2012 3:45 AM EDT

I suppose it would be my Female Nord Heavy Archer. Level 37ish, Ancient Nord Armour with Kyne's Token, Ebony Bow, Ebony War Axe. Little bit of restoration magic for healing. She's leader of the companions, thane of Whiterun, Markarth, Falkreath and Solitude. I wanted a character which stayed a bit squishy, hence sticking with Ancient Nord Armour instead of upgrading to something else. I also avoided putting points into any of the crafting perks. Most fun character I've ever played. Having your defense a bit low forces you to think more tactically instead of just storming in with Daedric everything. She'll probably be my first Dawnguard character as well.

Might try and get a picture in a bit if I remember, seeing as how some of you have pics of yours.

• 144 posts
    July 8, 2012 4:58 AM EDT

I play a Vampire Breton that has lived for over 230 years. I had this character for a long time, but he was not my first.  I use my vampire build that I posted in character building. super fun to play.

• 67 posts
    July 8, 2012 6:01 AM EDT

Well at the moment after experimentingwith all types of characters ive settled fora pure mage build. High Elf, most character points into magica, mages robes, fortify magica ring and necklace...pretty much endless magica!! Plus a 60% resist magica i think too. It was tough at mid levels 15-30 but eventually once theperks kick in its a great build for conflict!!

• 31 posts
    July 8, 2012 6:50 AM EDT

I play most with my Sneak-Warrior. You can see him in my avatar, he is level 38 now.

Its kinda some kind of family tree. My first charecter for Morrowind and Oblivion was John Hedgeborg

And this one is Ronald Hedgeborg. I always play as a Nord. 

• 162 posts
    July 8, 2012 6:54 AM EDT

My main, named Sonya, is a barbarian style warrioress. She's wielding a Skyforge Greatsword by default and wears Light armour, Leather, Fur or at the moment Vampire stuff. In case of a strong caster she switches to a combo of a Skyforge sword and Spellbreaker. No magic tricks are use by her against opponents ("Wielding magic? That's for pussies") only uses it for healing and apply stoneskins. Sonya is quite a good marksman too with a bow as well as a crossbow. Her open combat style do cause unpleasant surprises sometimes but she refuses to sneak around like a rogue (Sneaking? Pfff. *turns up her nose*)