Forums » Elder Scrolls

Where will your reign of terror be??

• 41 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:00 AM EDT

Hi Folks   Like everyone else I`ve been planning and preparing builds for Dawnguard.I`m really looking forward to it,as I`ve never explored the vampire/werewolf side of the game before.I`ve thought long and hard about where my reign of terror will be,and I reckon it would be best to target Imperial/Stormcloak camps.I`ll also extend my lust for blood to forts also,as these locations are all isolated and easy to enter/exit without too much fuss   It shouldn`t take too long to max out both perk trees working this way I reckon,but any suggestions to improve on this would be welcome    So how will you play??  Will you attack major towns/settlements?? Will you terrorise main roads?? Or play it safe like me an target isolated locations??

• 952 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:07 AM EDT

I will mostly statisfy my bloodlust as a vampire on bandits, travellers and prison transports that I see in the wildernis. So I don't mess up the tows too bad and make them empty. I will do some kill in the towns but only the ones I'm sure I can get away with and won't mess up everything too much.

• 41 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:27 AM EDT

I like the way you think   I`ll avoid towns/cities also for the same reasons.The prison transports are an excellant idea

• 577 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:33 AM EDT

I'll be lurking in the shadows waiting for you guys and then ice you with my crossbow.

• 41 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:38 AM EDT

You`ll have to catch me first  he he        

• 952 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:46 AM EDT

You won't see me, Bosmer hunters with some extra experience as a thief and assassin are good at hiding. Oh yeah, when you see some mist flying by it could be me, you should remeber that.

• 57 posts
    June 14, 2012 11:03 AM EDT

Yeah, avoiding towns for the same reason as Dieter. I'll prey on bandits and stormcloaks /imperials 

• 28 posts
    June 14, 2012 11:14 AM EDT
    My rein of terror will stretch across all of Skyrim!! :) No one will be safe!
    • 66 posts
    June 14, 2012 6:43 PM EDT

My Vampiric reign of terror will be the final act of my Dunmer Mage/Vampire; wreaking terrible vengeance on the denizens of Skyrim until a hero rises from their ranks to destroy me. So I'll be going into towns and cities indiscriminately destroying all in my path.

Other characters aren't even becoming a vampire XD

• 285 posts
    June 14, 2012 8:32 PM EDT
    Oh konrad, my paladin would like a word with your dunmer!
    • 2 posts
    June 14, 2012 10:46 PM EDT

To satisfy my hunger, I will mainly avoid towns/cities (my reason being their populations don't respawn), so I will mainly hunt along the main roads to ambush helpless travellers, attacking Imperial/Stormcloak encampments, and in forts and towers and such.

• 41 posts
    June 15, 2012 11:11 AM EDT

Good call  I`ll be following the same path,nice to see someone who thinks alike

• 668 posts
    June 15, 2012 11:32 AM EDT

Go Ty! I am with you. Dawnguard will be safe from the likes of all of you! Says the newest guard with trusty mace in hand.

• 952 posts
    June 15, 2012 11:35 AM EDT

Konrad the Paladin, that reminds me of Gothic 3, good game, too many bugs without the unofficial patches.

• 2 posts
    June 16, 2012 1:29 AM EDT

I'm thinking my favorite snack will probably be the women travelling to Solitude for the wedding.

• 41 posts
    June 16, 2012 10:27 AM EDT

Or you could maybe gatecrash their wedding also - that would funny  

• 41 posts
    June 16, 2012 10:34 AM EDT

I`m like Batfink  - my wings are a shield of steel   though just to be sure I`ll avoid females with big sharp maces  

• 9 posts
    June 21, 2012 9:52 AM EDT

No longer will my Bosmer Dark Brother be content to assassinating normal civilians.  It's time to kill more...dangerous things :D

• 13 posts
    June 21, 2012 11:36 AM EDT
    I only feed off Jarl blood.
    • 238 posts
    June 21, 2012 5:41 PM EDT

Markarth.........GOD DAMN IT MARKARTH!

My first and most valuable and enjoyed character is shunned in markarth for NO reason. ever since the quest where you are framed for murder, EVEN AFTER COMPLETION. my dunmer cannot step foot in markarth without being raped by arrows and guards and literally everyone. glitch?

well.........my dunmer fittingly is going to join the evil vampire side and my god i am going to rain a massacre a flipping pon them!

my god this is going to be soo satifying.

• 1 posts
    June 22, 2012 1:24 AM EDT

What is the quest called? :/

Also my Altmer werewolf shall enjoy gorging on the hearts of anyone that looks at her cross-eyed... except the people Whiterun (excluding Nazeem)

• June 23, 2012 12:56 AM EDT

It'll start with Skyrim, it will spread throughout Tamriel until the Daedras themselves fear my name... I'll let Maiq go, he's too lovable :) Also at the camps, the chief is always essential, it could ruin your fun time( or you could just say you're letting them live to spread the tale).

• June 23, 2012 12:59 AM EDT

I know that glitch, getting arrested again should fix it. If not... rain hell fellow vampire *evil laugh*