Forums » The Lounge

Our amazing Universe and Beyond

• 238 posts
    June 13, 2012 1:18 PM EDT

again......you must be a poor chemist. these arent MY facts....but scientists that have PROVED IT! 

GO and research it if you want. also there is a difference between a flame and a torch in the size of the fire........these are not MY POINTS IM USING.....im using proved points.....so i dont know why you are trying to argue your point against an already proved one....your fighting a losing battle.

at the end of the day.......with all this "proof" of ancient visitors on our planet.......you have to accept that we can ATLEAST wake up and question it......why not. we dont know eveything. for me, the proof stands firm......yes it sound ridiculous etc.......but that doesnt mean its impossible. its amazing how people believe there are other beings but when faced with the fact that they used to be here on earth they decide no impossible. god wake up its so obvious and its all over our world........

• 238 posts
    June 13, 2012 1:20 PM EDT

this was in a different time so its not going to match what you see as a bulb today.........yea lets prove theres glass when we should know it decomposes........chemist? lack of education for me? again    win