• 21 posts
    September 2, 2013 10:09 AM EDT

Even worse

• 12 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:30 AM EDT

That last part is genuinely terrifying.

• 89 posts
    September 3, 2013 8:32 PM EDT

Today on my new character (he's a new build, so that's a thing) I was on a mountain northwest of Windhelm, just exploring, I suddenly came across a Mudcrab walking along the road. Not following me, and no water source anywhere nearby, just walking very purposefully along the way to Dawnstar.

• BRT
    • 7 posts
    September 3, 2013 11:37 PM EDT

I had a werewolf random encounter that I hadn't had before recently.  It was a farmer, standing over his dead wife, saying "Oh gods, what have I done?", and then transformed and attacked me.  I took a look at the dead wife after fighting, and I'm almost positive it was the same farmer/wife that you often encounter that say "Be warned, traveler- there are dragons about" (or something like that) that you give 5 gold to.

• 89 posts
    September 4, 2013 12:31 AM EDT

I've been playing since release day and I've never seen that. Thank you Bethesda.

• BRT
    • 7 posts
    September 4, 2013 5:08 AM EDT

Only time I've seen it in countless hours of playing myself.  Made me kind of sad actually.

• 268 posts
    September 4, 2013 11:59 AM EDT
    Yeah, that was added in Dawnguard. Quite a few werewolf random encounters were. But in all my time of playing I have never seen another werewolf apart from the caged/dead ones in Silver Hand bases and the actual Companions (and Sindng).
    • 6 posts
    September 7, 2013 2:15 PM EDT

So I was starting out a new character, and sided with Ralof and the Stormcloaks (sounds like a rockabilly band lol), anyway I get to the part where Gerdur is telling her son to watch for Imperial soldiers, and an Imperial Courier just appears behind her, he just stands there and stares at me for a second, then takes off across the bridge... I was like "Shit! we've got a spy!", so I pulled out my mace and started chasing him. But those f#$kers are fast!, by the time I got around Alvor's house, he was gone! not a trace...F#%king Imps have ninjas working for them... lol

• 5 posts
    September 9, 2013 2:50 AM EDT

The naked courier haunts me everytime, love that bug though.

Deers falling randomly from the sky are nice too.

• 6 posts
    September 13, 2013 6:32 PM EDT

lol, so this isn't really that odd, but I found it very entertaining. I was in Ivarstead and had just rented a room at the inn for the night. I slept for 12 hours, and when I woke up Temba Wide-Arms is walking out of my room. I was like wtf! but then she turns around and says (quite suggestively) "Friends like you are hard to come by, and very valuable to me" lol my character is doing things when I'm not looking!

• 1483 posts
    September 13, 2013 6:34 PM EDT

LOL 

• 185 posts
    September 13, 2013 7:21 PM EDT
    I was fighting a dragon near morthal with serana,he flyed away and a followed him,but he just froze in the sky,i killed him with my crossbow but he didn't dropped,he just stay in the sky,frozen and without Hp
    • 6 posts
    September 13, 2013 10:36 PM EDT

you pinned him to the sky! man are those bolts ever sharp!

• 708 posts
    September 13, 2013 10:42 PM EDT

I think one time I just had Faendal staring at us the whole time, totally not a Thalmor spy

• 21 posts
    September 14, 2013 6:09 AM EDT

I was just at the point in the companion questline when there is a little ceremony to welcome you, and Farkas wasn't there yet! So Kodlak was like: 'Would you raise your shield in his defence?' and no one answered, a bit like dora the explorer. Finally Farkas came running in and he was like 'Am i too late?'

• 27 posts
    September 14, 2013 12:34 PM EDT

• 27 posts
    September 14, 2013 12:35 PM EDT

Some Imperials and a Stormcloak prisoner feeling up a naked dead bandit, nuff said

• September 16, 2013 8:25 PM EDT

Creepiest thing awhile back my redguard had killed Sinding and after days when exploring the iceland of Winterhold (as a werewolf) I came across Sinding again but alive just running up and down the mountain (as a werewolf)

• 6 posts
    September 16, 2013 9:21 PM EDT

So I was on the "Prophet" quest for the dawnguard, and Serana was following me. Anyway I walk up to Dragon's bridge and ask the first guy I see if he's seen a moth priest. While I'm talking to hi, Serana walks over to a nearby building picks up a broom and starts sweeping the walkway. She did this the whole time I talked to the guy, then when I finish she walks over and starts chopping wood at a chopping block. I know NPC's are scripted to work, but not while they're traveling with you, I guess she just got bored.lol

• September 16, 2013 9:48 PM EDT
    Serana is scripted to interact with anything!... Even with Molag Baal's shrine in the abandoned house in Markarth
    • 6 posts
    September 17, 2013 10:12 PM EDT

lmao, well I definitely should not have brought her to kodlak's funeral! She started using the Skyforge in the middle of the ceremony! I actually felt kinda bad. But no one else seemed to notice. lol

• September 17, 2013 10:16 PM EDT
    Vampires don't care about werewolves anyways :P
    • 6 posts
    September 17, 2013 10:50 PM EDT

meh, I figured she was just trying to help start the pyre.

• 75 posts
    September 19, 2013 3:11 PM EDT

Lydia attacked Ancano for no reason, twice and she was not in my service. The Unbound Daedra from the Master Conjuration quest attacked him for no reason too. It was really weird.

• September 19, 2013 3:13 PM EDT
    That proves that no one likes him, not even Daedra :P