Forums » Elder Scrolls

Odd goings-on in Skyrim

• 12 posts
    June 12, 2013 1:59 PM EDT

I actually had the same thing happen to me with the last vampire I tried. I ordered my housecarl to lay down and tried to feed and sank my fangs into her butt! For some reason, the only thought that popped up in my mind was, dovahkiin be kinky! Is that wrong?

• 19 posts
    June 12, 2013 2:57 PM EDT

Strip-o-grams!

• 78 posts
    June 12, 2013 5:14 PM EDT

lol!  too funny

• June 17, 2013 12:15 PM EDT
    Have you ever heard a conversation between Lillith Maiden-Loom and Fralia Gray-Maine?
    Sounds like a monologue :P
    And they are ment to have the conversation :S
    • 36 posts
    June 17, 2013 1:19 PM EDT

Most recent I was randomly walking somewhere and decided oh I'll swim over the other side to find a Elk in the middle of the lake still alive and starring at me and moved it's head as I moved for about 30 seconds before it swam off. 

• June 17, 2013 10:00 PM EDT

For me, today when I stole a horse from Riften, no bounty except for the horse next to the one I stole tried to kill me? I know I took his friend and all, but seriously an HORSE?

• 26 posts
    June 17, 2013 11:53 PM EDT

I used Frenzy on a horse carrying a noble with his guard, the horse killed both of them no problems. But when I killed the horse I got a bounty

• June 18, 2013 1:24 AM EDT
    Just some minutes ago I was in Riften, and suddenly out of the woods come 3 imperial soldiers. After a short walk towards Ridten they start attacking the Riften guards(due to Riften being Stormcloak supporter) so I head in and defend the guards(it's their town after all) and sneak kill an imperial. Then after they all died the guards chase me for my bounty of 1000 septims because of murder! WThell! Is helping a crime now?!?
    • 26 posts
    June 18, 2013 1:39 AM EDT

I actually had town guards turn on me when I helped kill off a master vampire in a town, I used my bow and I know I didn’t hit any friendlies in that battle, perhaps I was stealing the glory or something.

The only think I can think might have happened that would make some kind of sense is perhaps my follower hit one of the townsfolk or a guard.

• 78 posts
    June 18, 2013 2:50 PM EDT

Yesterday Esbern's voice sounded really garbled, almost like slow motion.  Weird

• 10 posts
    July 3, 2013 2:31 PM EDT

Umm, Just now, I started my new character, and I went on the headsman's block, the executioner ready to kill me. Then, Alduin appeared out of the mountains, and didn't land on the tower...He just kept flying, and flying, in circles while the Headsman just stood there creepily watching me. I have no clue why this happened, and he never landed, so I had to start again.

• 74 posts
    July 12, 2013 3:17 PM EDT
    I once started the game and during the part where you jump into the inn everything froze, I mean I could move around, but Alduin, the Imperial guys fighting him just froze
  • July 12, 2013 3:39 PM EDT
    Recently I started a new game(or games)and noticed that whenever I go to the watchtower following Ralof, after Alduin attacks the watchtower's door opens(happened 5/5 new games) so if I don't actually jump into the inn, I can go out and see what's going on.

On another character I noticed the gate behing General Tulius open,(no gate whatsoever) so I decided to make a run for it(I'm a prisoner after all) just to get ambushed by a group of bandits(who didn't care about Alduin) and after a near death experience, since I still had my hands tied, I ran back to Helgen(hoping a soldier would help me)but when I got there the gate was closed. Went around the town and couldn't find a way in. So I jumped off a cliff and restarted the game.
    • 1 posts
    September 1, 2013 1:01 PM EDT

SPOILER: I once did the quest "Waking Nightmare" with Erandur. When I was finished and destroyed the Skull, I walked back up the stairs. Then I walk over a dead Orc and I suddenly hear "Watch where you're going!" or something like that. It freaked me out so I started to look around for still living orcs, but none left. Hmm, creepy :P

• 33 posts
    September 1, 2013 2:04 PM EDT

On my recently started 'The Wizard' build (by RicardoGaming, or now he's called Modern Day Minstrel Productions ((on youtube, check him out))) I did the Camilla miniquest to get Sven as a follower. But when I said 'Follow Me' he said something like "Sure, i don't think master Neloth would mind, he'd probably like me to get out of his way".

• 51 posts
    September 1, 2013 2:07 PM EDT

Haha that IS funny :P And very odd xD

• 268 posts
    September 1, 2013 2:41 PM EDT
    Yeah, all the follower NPCs who have the same voice as Talvas say that now. Like Agmaer from the Dawnguard, for example.
    • 6 posts
    September 1, 2013 2:49 PM EDT

The weirdest thing that keeps happening to me is the fact that nearly every time I go to Falkreath, I get attacked by a dragon. Once even two Elder Dragons. That one nearly killed me and did kill half of Falkreath's population. 

• 3 posts
    September 1, 2013 5:32 PM EDT

I can picture the hired men coming out of the lake going "We are the fish people, and we are here for your head!" *blubblub

• 21 posts
    September 2, 2013 6:48 AM EDT

I was in Bleak Falls barrow with my new character, and everytime i tried to hit one of those skeevers, they jumped straight into the ceiling. I could still hit them though.

• 74 posts
    September 2, 2013 8:23 AM EDT

I was coming back from a College quest, and as I entered the courtyard, the battle music for a dragon attack cued up(at this point a dragon had attacked me almost every single city, so I was getting pretty peeved). When it tried to land in the courtyard it glitched into the ground and and starting "breakdancing" as it was flying/bugging out in the courtyard ground. While I was standing there laughing, a good safe distance away, it suddenly teleported maybe... 30 meters forward, and killcam'd me. 

The same thing continued to happen every time it reloaded the save. The dragon would attack, it would glitch into the floor, and then it would magically kill-cam me from impeccable distances. At one point it got me from the other side of the bridge. I eventually had to give up and revert to an older save, as I couldn't get to safety without it killing me. 

• 74 posts
    September 2, 2013 8:32 AM EDT

I was panicking and didn't think of that at the time! 

• 21 posts
    September 2, 2013 9:56 AM EDT

Is kill-cam like when you suddenly go to third person and you watch helplessly while your character get's beaten up?

• 74 posts
    September 2, 2013 10:01 AM EDT

Yeah, it's also a term mainly used for "unfair death" as kill-cams for characters vary based on health. Sometimes they will happen at a fairly high health percentage, and others right when you're about to bleed out. 

• 21 posts
    September 2, 2013 10:05 AM EDT

Yeah it's really weird sometimes when you are in the heat of battle with a nice amount of health, and then suddenly someone finishes you off.