Forums » Elder Scrolls

Odd goings-on in Skyrim

• 17 posts
    April 22, 2013 6:05 AM EDT

Was walking through tight corridor, suddenly shit went crazy, I stepped on something and skull started bouncing of the walls and killed me. I was level 40...killed by long dead skeleton. Dark Brotherhood now hires corpses...

• 25 posts
    April 22, 2013 7:26 AM EDT

i remember a while back i was attacked by a single hired thug but there were still two red dots on the compass. i couldnt fast travel or anything so i had to walk halfway across skyrim just to murder these two guys who had gotten stuck behind a rock

• 12 posts
    April 22, 2013 4:05 PM EDT

Perhaps that fox was possessed by Vix. It isn't entirely unlikely.

• 78 posts
    April 22, 2013 4:53 PM EDT

oh man some of these sound so funny, and I can picture them happening.  Especially the bones, I've been known to kick them around and they come back at me.  

• 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:19 PM EDT
    ... So much blood...
    • 1483 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:21 PM EDT

The ecosystem of Winterhold is forever ruined!! That innocent chicken!

• 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:31 PM EDT
    Not sure if I told this story... So, I went to go and finish the renovations in my new house in Falkreath, so after purchasing some new supplies I was off. I returned to my house and I was attacked by bandits. The low level bandits were easy to fight and got cut down no problem... Then comes the bandit chief. I take him down no problem as well (I'm like lvl. 30 at this point...) and the bandit is about to die but he runs away... To my house... He enters it and I decide to chase him out or kill him... I go inside... He's no where to be found...

I don't know where he went, checked the cellar... No. Checked all the rooms... No. Checked the outside... No. He was just gone...

To this day I can't find him, this happened when hearthfire first came out
    • 708 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:33 PM EDT

That reminds me when I booted up my Paladin save after getting Dragonborn to fight the Ebony Warrior. I walk into Whiterun, and both the Cultists and the Ebony Warrior appear. Cultists say their piece and attack, Ebony Warrior walks up and starts chatting. I didn't want to exit the conversation, so I'm just casually standing there while these 2 cultist fail dismally at killing me

• 1913 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:36 PM EDT
    We got you now! *1 hour later* he's almost dead!
    • 14 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:49 PM EDT

I was in Whiterun next to the water pools outside Dragonsreach. Vignar was standing there in the water with his back to me and I was like huh he is just chilling out in the water. Suddenly Olfrids head pops out from behind Vignar at about Vignars waist.

My reaction: 

• 78 posts
    April 22, 2013 7:31 PM EDT

Boh!  Thats something!

• 1 posts
    April 23, 2013 2:57 AM EDT

I made an account just to tell this story, so I just started a new character, I cant remember the life of me what build I was planning but everything goes fine I set my head on the headsman's block so I can receive my hair cut and as usual Alduin shows up but instead of landing on the tower he decides to fly around destroying the town while I awkwardly stare at the headsman, ended up having to quit out and start over again   

• 708 posts
    April 23, 2013 3:21 AM EDT

That one's happened to me a few times before when loading up my pre-character creation save, usually mod conflicts!

• 708 posts
    April 26, 2013 4:24 AM EDT

So I was just talking with Delphine in her secret room, and a Whiterun Guard busts in to pull me up on my 1 gold bounty...

• 253 posts
    April 26, 2013 4:40 AM EDT

I keep on being attacked by bounty hunters from Falkreath, they want me to pay my bounty of 0 gold...

• 3 posts
    April 26, 2013 11:54 AM EDT

It's Oblivion not Skyrim, but worth saying anyway. I walked into the Anvil Mages Guild Hall to join up, so I go talk to everyone to see who's in charge. I talk to this one guy sitting in a chair and as soon as I click talk he DIES INSTANTLY. But the oddest part is that I could still talk to the corpse as if he was alive, so strange.

• 62 posts
    April 26, 2013 2:09 PM EDT

I accidentally killed the old woman in Riverwood with a wooden vegetable cart. You know how you sometimes walk into the cart and it starts freaking out, takes some of your life and then flies off into the distance, sending it's cargo of cabbages all over the show? Well this one time it flew directly at the old woman and ended up wedging her to the tanning rack outside her house. It took about fifteen seconds to kill her, but the cart and her now lifeless body still kept on spazing out. The game froze as I tried to look into her inventory (I always loot the dead... don't judge me). I did not mind though, as I had not laughed so hard in ages.

• 4 posts
    April 26, 2013 7:32 PM EDT

I was sneaking through the Aftland Glacial Ruins today,when something suddenly moved me,I look around to find a Stormcloak courier had appeared out of nowhere,I was thinking whaaaat?

• 5 posts
    April 26, 2013 9:21 PM EDT

Seems like you watched a TDKPyrostasis video...

• 4 posts
    April 26, 2013 9:32 PM EDT

I'm sorry,but I don't even know who that is.

• April 26, 2013 9:46 PM EDT
    Pyro isn't the only one to have random courier incidences. In fact I'm pretty sure everyone on this site has had the same experience with couriers (be it them showing up in random places or being naked).
    • 88 posts
    April 26, 2013 10:08 PM EDT

I was hunting around Riverwood and ended up close to Helgen. I decide to enter the fort and I see Sinding(the werewold in HIrcine's quest) killing 3 bandits...I killed him during the quest! He decided to run away from death like a naughty boy so I killed him...again.

• 88 posts
    April 26, 2013 10:10 PM EDT

A kid from Riverwood sent hired thugs after me too. They sure are naughty little boys and girls!

• 1 posts
    April 27, 2013 9:44 AM EDT

the weirdest thing that has happened to me recently in skyrim was a courier running up to me naked after talking to him i felt so insulted i instantly burned him alive. bare in mind i was playing a extremely good paladin.

• 62 posts
    April 27, 2013 12:39 PM EDT

Anyone had a decapitation where the head comes off as usual but the hood that the character was wearing stayed perfectly in place on the body? It happened to me this morning, when killing the vampire who had invaded Riften court disguised as a adviser to the Jarl. Very odd.