Skyrim sweet rolls! YUM
1 cup (250mL) butter, room temperature
3/4 cup (75mL) brown sugar
1/4 cup (60mL) maple syrup
1/4 cup (60mL) milk
1 tsp (10mL) cinnamon or to taste
2 cups (500mL) flour
Preheat oven to 375F
1. Using a stand mixed, with a paddle attachment beat butter with sugar until fluffy for a couple of minutes. If not using a stand mixer, beat with a whisk.
2. Add one egg at a time to the butter mixture and mix until incorporated.
3. Add maple syrup, milk and cinnamon.
4. Add all the flour and stir to combine. Do not over mix.
5. Fill parchment-lined muffin pan with batter. Flatten surface to get an even bottom. Place into preheated oven and bake for about 20-30min or until golden brown.
6. When rolls are ready, remove from muffin pan, flip and cut out a small hole in the centre - just like in SKYRIM. While the roll is warm, carefully pour icing on top and ENJOY!
2 cups icing sugar
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp milk
1. Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer or a bowl and whip until the frosting is smooth.