Roleplaying » Discussions


Profile: Elea Belladonc

  • Member
    September 7

     

    Elea was born with her family in Wayrest where they fled during the sack of the imperial city. Heiress to the Belladonc name, she was raised in the now liberated imperial city as a future scholar and administrator by her father; Matthaeus Belladonc.

    After fleeing the Dominion armies and cowering in Highrock, the return of the Belladonc family to the imperial city wasn’t exactly welcomed with open arms. Despite of the fact that after the death of Matthaeus’ brother in an early skirmish not a single family member was combat trained, the family faced hatred and a newfound reputation as cowardly traitors.

    So, at age 16, Elea’s parents decided it was time she learned to fight for herself. Surprisingly adept at swordplay, Elea was a quick and enthusiastic student that took a potentially unhealthy obsession with the art. Constantly pushing to defeat those who considered themselves her betters.

    Pushed by her ambition, at age 22, she stole the family blade; Nightshade, and disappeared into the night. Since then she’s travelled throughout the empire, duelling just about anyone who claimed to be a capable swordsman and extorting money from them in exchange for their life.

    Despite the tumultuous dispute with her parents that followed her departure, they have since reconciled and Elea still has regular correspondence with her father and her younger brother Virtus who, unbeknownst to their father, serves in the Penitus Oculatus.

    In the year 201 she arrives in Skyrim by boat, from Wayrest to Solitude after having spent time with the Breton side of the Belladonc family.

     

     

    Name: Elea Belladonc

    Sex: Female

    Race: Imperial

    Current Employment: Duelist & Vagrant

    Birthplace: Wayrest

    Born in: 4E174

    Apparel: Fine clothes, heavy armored boots, and gauntlets. When she arrives in Skyrim Elea wears Legion issued bracers and boots with a dyed cotton gambeson of fine Nordic design.

    Weapon: Nightshade. A simple bastard sword that according to her father dates back to the time where the Belladoncs were but a simple coven in Highrock. It’s an important family heirloom. She stole it from her family home when she left.

    Personality: Prideful; ambitious; Not a big fan of the idea of settling in one spot; Loves the thrill of combat; Has an almost ingrained appreciation of nature, her father may have had something to do with that.

     

    Hey Sis,

    I hope the courier manages to find you. Told him to head for Solitude and then follow the lamenting swordsmen. Your last letter came a bit out of the blue, wasn't expecting to hear from you for another while. I was wondering why the hell you would be coming to Skyrim, not that I don't appreciate the visit. Now, don't reply to me with all of that bullshit you sold dad about joining the companions and what not. We both know that's a fluke. You're not one for joining. Dad's just getting old; forgetting all the legion recruiters that came by for you and that you made quite a scene out of refusing. I still think emptying Nan's old "kettle" on that one guy's head was a bit much. Anyway, my point being, you don't join. So what are you planning to do? Don't tell me you're going to try and beat them. That's just suicide.

    A stupid idiot would go around describing their virtues and skills, but I know you. That would only encourage you. I'm just asking you to maybe start with the small game. You know, spoiled noble brats, drunk farmers and the like. Maybe a wolf or two, it never hurts to be prepared right?

    As to my personal whereabouts, I'm afraid it would be best if we don't meet for another while. I'm currently headed for Windhelm and if you have looked for even a second at the geopolitical situation here in Skyrim, you would know that this place is dangerous to me. I would love it if you wouldn't blow my cover, got it?

    Anyway, please don't go around killing yourself.

    Your little brother, Virtus.


  • September 7

    THis is cool Teineeva.

  • Member
    September 7

    You make vagrancy look like such an attractive profession.

  • Member
    September 8

    This an awesome profile, Tein, I'm really digging the refined but rebellious vibe, like drinking tea with the skull of your enemy...

    Anywhoo, I've got nothing to add, you;ve convered al the bases excellently. The backstory is intriguing, with politics and swordplay and covert operation, what else could you ever want? The rest of the info is great and informative. No complaints here! Only thing I'd like clarifying a bit more, if its alright, is exactly what her goal is in Skyrim? She likes to fight people, but does she want to become the best in the province known for their warriors, is she gonna team up with her bro and kick serious arse? yadda yadda yadda.

  • Member
    September 8

    Zonnonn said:

    This an awesome profile, Tein, I'm really digging the refined but rebellious vibe, like drinking tea with the skull of your enemy...

    Anywhoo, I've got nothing to add, you;ve convered al the bases excellently. The backstory is intriguing, with politics and swordplay and covert operation, what else could you ever want? The rest of the info is great and informative. No complaints here! Only thing I'd like clarifying a bit more, if its alright, is exactly what her goal is in Skyrim? She likes to fight people, but does she want to become the best in the province known for their warriors, is she gonna team up with her bro and kick serious arse? yadda yadda yadda.

    Thank you Zonnonn, I've actually been working on a good way to include her goals.

    In short, Elea duels people as a show of her skills so coming to Skyrim most definitively had something to do with becoming a well-known warrior amidst all the historical examples that Skyrim presents. 

    I've thought of getting Brother and Sister to play together, and if their playthroughs had been done on Oldrim I would have used the Familiar faces mod to have them work together on attacking the Dark Brotherhood for the Penitus. Sadly without SKSE that's not gonna happen anytime soon on my SSE games. 

  • Member
    September 8

    First I would like to say I love the name.

    Second, while I like this profile it seems short info. You have a pretty good backstory and the info you have provided is great, but it seems shallow because it gives very little about anything else. I am not saying that you should do the standard Profile guide, but it would be nice to have more info. :)

  • Member
    September 8

    David said:

    First I would like to say I love the name.

    Second, while I like this profile it seems short info. You have a pretty good backstory and the info you have provided is great, but it seems shallow because it gives very little about anything else. I am not saying that you should do the standard Profile guide, but it would be nice to have more info. :)

    Working on it

  • Member
    September 9

    Teineeva said:

    Thank you Zonnonn, I've actually been working on a good way to include her goals.

    In short, Elea duels people as a show of her skills so coming to Skyrim most definitively had something to do with becoming a well-known warrior amidst all the historical examples that Skyrim presents. 

    I've thought of getting Brother and Sister to play together, and if their playthroughs had been done on Oldrim I would have used the Familiar faces mod to have them work together on attacking the Dark Brotherhood for the Penitus. Sadly without SKSE that's not gonna happen anytime soon on my SSE games. 

    Sounds good dude! Sucks about SKSE but I'm sure there are other ways around it, its a great idea and it'd be naf if something as small as a gameplayu limitation would stop it, I mean roleplay is there to work around that kinda thing right?