Skyrim Tips and Tricks » Discussions


Questions/Requests Discussion - POST QUESTIONS HERE

  • Member
    February 12

    Are wrathmen, bonemen, and mistmen good for anything? Are they any different gameplay-wise from a regular warrior/archer/frost mage?

  • February 12
    Hello wraithmen are powerful beings from the soul cairn more powerful than the other 2 however mistmen and bonemen do have their place but the wraithmen top the list and a high level skill in conjuration 75 I understand to summon them
  • Member
    February 13

    Bonemen have 25% resistance to frost, 140 health, and levelled bow and arrows. Potent Flame Atronachs have 33% weakness to frost, 100% resistance to fire, waterwalking, 174 health, Flame Cloak and Firebolt spells (8 and 20 points of damage, plus a bit extra). Which one would you say is better for ranged damage at level 81?

  • Member
    February 13

    It's been a long time. Pease could someone tell me if Destruction perks effect the damage of exploding crossbow bolts? I cannot for the life of me remember and I am sure i tested this years ago. Help would be hotter than Dagon's wives :)

  • February 13

    Phil said:

    It's been a long time. Pease could someone tell me if Destruction perks effect the damage of exploding crossbow bolts? I cannot for the life of me remember and I am sure i tested this years ago. Help would be hotter than Dagon's wives :)

    Yes, all the augmented destruction perks increase elemental damage done by an enchanted weapon - including bows. I'm just not sure if the exploding bolts also fall under this category.  Phil, I found this while trying to help you out I hope it helps.

    -Archery:
    ---Eagle Eye and Ranger: By holding the attack button, you will go into an aiming pose and delay firing; during this, Eagle Eye and Ranger can be used. Ranger has no effect on your movement speed while reloading.
    ---Power Shot: This perk tracks separately from the inherent stagger that crossbows enjoy. The inherent stagger is 50% chance of 0.75 stagger, and the perk is a different 50% chance of 0.25 stagger.
    ---Quick Shot: Useless for crossbows.
    -Destruction:
    ---Augmented Flames/Frost/Shock applies to the damage for Exploding Bolts.
    -Two Handed:
    ---Deep Wounds rank 2 has a bug that causes it to multiply any other critical hit damage by 1.25. Thus, instead of .5/.625/.75 of inherent weapon damage, the critical shot perk will give .625/.78125/.9375 of inherent weapon damage. See critical hits, following.

     

  • February 13

    mitch blatt said:

    Bonemen have 25% resistance to frost, 140 health, and levelled bow and arrows. Potent Flame Atronachs have 33% weakness to frost, 100% resistance to fire, waterwalking, 174 health, Flame Cloak and Firebolt spells (8 and 20 points of damage, plus a bit extra). Which one would you say is better for ranged damage at level 81?

    Wraithman have 800 health 900 with Dark Souls are resistant to frost but vulnerable to fire they have no ranged damage ability but come with Dragonbone weapons if your level is high enough,  go with one of the others if its ranged damage you are after

  • Member
    February 14

    Bonelord said:

    Phil said:

    It's been a long time. Pease could someone tell me if Destruction perks effect the damage of exploding crossbow bolts? I cannot for the life of me remember and I am sure i tested this years ago. Help would be hotter than Dagon's wives :)

    Yes, all the augmented destruction perks increase elemental damage done by an enchanted weapon - including bows. I'm just not sure if the exploding bolts also fall under this category.  Phil, I found this while trying to help you out I hope it helps.

    -Destruction:
    ---Augmented Flames/Frost/Shock applies to the damage for Exploding Bolts.
     
     
    I'll take it :) Thank you Boney, that helps a ton! I will probably double check and am sure I did before for an Imperial thing I did, but right now it justifies destruction and archery as two perked skills. Perfect, thanks man!
  • Member
    February 17

    UESP says that if you give Embry a drink and raise his disposition, you can take items he owns (meaning free food and a free bed). Is this information wrong? Because it worked when I tried it with Ranmir in Winterhold, but not with Embry.

  • March 4

    Can anyone talk me through the stunted magicka regen glitch? How you do it, the requirements, etc?

  • Member
    March 6

    Can telekinesis be used to pick up skill books without reading them?