Forums » The Lounge

WTF??!!!

• 668 posts
    April 25, 2012 12:40 AM EDT

This is the spot for the weird, the unexpected, the eye-popping videos or pictures we all come across now and then. I couldn't resist after finding THIS beauty. I think I am trying to ensure all of you have nightmares.

• 952 posts
    June 26, 2012 12:39 PM EDT

Caffein is just as bad, only difference is that it's more accepted for some reason because it's less fun. It's more addictive than alcohol and just as unhealthy.

ps. in my previous post I meanth that the 79 year life expectation is with alcohol usage and stuff, not without.

• 966 posts
    June 26, 2012 12:39 PM EDT

I would suggest you take a look at this: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/index.html

Drinking is not even near the top 10, its out the top 10 in every single country in the world, it some of the lowest of all in: Netherlands & Belgium, were you need to be 16 to drink, people here are educated about it, ofcourse many people had a bit too much sometime, but even lack of sleep affects more people here then alcohol does, get your facts straight

Besides, the actual biggest killer of all is: Work^^ And normal sigarettes are waaaaaaay more dangerous then alcohol, if someone manages to get himself killed because of alcohol, he either had some sort of alergy or is a complete moron.

• 668 posts
    June 26, 2012 8:59 PM EDT

There are hundreds of dovahkiin on this site alone, dragon. Literally millions of them would line up to slay you. However, since I like you, I do not count myself among them. But Dieter has been threatening me, and I don't like it.  

• 285 posts
    June 27, 2012 12:05 AM EDT
    Dieter has been claiming to represent you AND threatening, it's getting rather bothersome.
    • 966 posts
    June 27, 2012 12:58 AM EDT

I thought it was rather funny

Oh, and there is no Dovahkiin on Earth, only wannabe's who pretend at being one

• 162 posts
    June 27, 2012 6:03 AM EDT

Clever Aussie is testing his lighter .

• 952 posts
    June 27, 2012 7:51 AM EDT

Yeah, I read  and saw that too, what the hell was going on in his mind to do that? Even the littlest kid knows not to combine those 2 things yet he doesn't see how it can be dangerous. He must have some serious mental retardation.

• 285 posts
    June 27, 2012 10:58 AM EDT
    There aren't any real dragons on Earth either...
    • 856 posts
    June 27, 2012 11:07 AM EDT

Untrue. 

Dragonflies and sea dragons are but a couple of examples.  Or if you want something a little more traditional:  komodo dragons (with a venomous bite), a large one is quite capable of killing a full grown man.

• 856 posts
    June 27, 2012 11:12 AM EDT

I've seen your army, Shannon.  How does the saying go?  'If you can't beat them, join them.'  You have my sword.

RuneRed: Warrior through Time, Steadfast and Loyal, Above Average Intelligence

• 297 posts
    June 27, 2012 11:16 AM EDT

Alduin listen's too his belly and guess whos in there making decisions?..

Me thats who only last week i convinced him too fly too mexico drink a couple gallons of tequila and eat the cute bartender too keep me company for a bit,

Sure he's a "world-eater" but he's a darn fun guy on the pub-crawl,

• 966 posts
    June 27, 2012 11:28 AM EDT

I am the only dragon left, magic left this realm long ago, when the gods abondened this realm. That is why i am the one dragon army, nothing is left to appose me, and i have not mellowed with age either. There is only one right side, its neither good or evil. My allies will grow more powerful then ever before, but my enemies wil turn to ashes before they can blink. Join or die.

Btw, i command the birds now too, all that is left of them, have come under my divine supervision.

• June 27, 2012 11:28 AM EDT

What is going on over here?

-Julian, Kung-fused martial artist (Puns )

• 297 posts
    June 27, 2012 11:44 AM EDT

whatever as long as i still get my girls 'n' booze down here your in no danger,

-Titan- drunk in the belly of a drunk hiccup!-

• 966 posts
    June 27, 2012 11:45 AM EDT

Don't worry, i will keep you well supplied

• 668 posts
    June 27, 2012 8:31 PM EDT

LOL, Asverze, I love how he throws the water in his gas tank at the end. That is a smart guy there.

• 285 posts
    June 28, 2012 12:27 AM EDT
    Ah, but I speak off a giant fire-breathing one, the kind that St. Goerge fought.
    • 668 posts
    June 28, 2012 1:45 AM EDT

YES! Woot, I have Rune's above average (LOL) intelligence!! Now what, Alduin! Surrender the birds and we can still form an alliance, although you aren't the boss of me.