Forums » Introduce Yourself

Long time Skyrim player, first time poster

• 3 posts
    October 16, 2017 1:43 PM EDT

Hi all, I'm Jojobobo. I'm around on a lot forums, and I'm a lover of RPGs in general. I'm a huge fan of Skyrim, I think it's probably the best modern action adventure game, and am eagerly awaiting another TES installment.

I mainly joined to post a build up, it's called the Sniper of Tamriel so give it a look if that's your thing. I expect I'll lurk around the forums for at least a little while!

This post was edited by HungryColquhoun at October 16, 2017 1:43 PM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    October 16, 2017 3:49 PM EDT

Hi Jojo, welcome to the site and thanks for introducing yoursself :) A fellow Brit if memory serves, too. I have had a look at your build and it's quite cool - definitely no reason it should be your last ;) Ithink we're all eager for a new TES game, although ESO and it's massive content plus future support satisfies my cravings :D So lurk away, but even better, post away in the forums or anywhere that takes your fancy :)

• 3 posts
    October 16, 2017 3:59 PM EDT

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I am British. I'm exactly looking for it to be my last build, but they take so long I can't see myself doing another for a while! I'll try to do a little more than lurking, I'm always a fan of discussion of game lore and the like and this seems to be the most active site I've seen for Skyrim.

• 585 posts
    October 16, 2017 4:43 PM EDT

Welcome Jojo to our community! I'm looking forward to your build, it sounds interesting, and I hope you stick around to make many more. And another Brit?! This just keeps getting better and better, there aren't enough of us 'round 'here!

• 3 posts
    October 16, 2017 4:46 PM EDT

The build is already up, give it a look! Always glad to add to the British contingent of a community!

• 585 posts
    October 16, 2017 4:58 PM EDT

Just checked it out, see my comment there for more!